• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Xshot

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 14, 2013
    Pasadena, MD
    I heard a rumor today that the HQL price is going to slowly start increasing. The number I was told was around 250 and then it'll slowly increase from there. This is an attempt for Maryland to deter people from buying guns. Again, this is all rumor. Has anyone heard any truth to this?

The other rumor I heard was that carry permits are going to start being issued as of today. But we all know that's just a joke.

This is all from an idiot supervisor who apparently got the information from his barber. Obviously I'm not saying this is a fact, just double checking that it's BS.

Sthomas229

none
    MDS Supporter
    May 7, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    I heard a rumor today that the HQL price is going to slowly start increasing. The number I was told was around 250 and then it'll slowly increase from there. This is an attempt for Maryland to deter people from buying guns. Again, this is all rumor. Has anyone heard any truth to this?

The other rumor I heard was that carry permits are going to start being issued as of today. But we all know that's just a joke.

This is all from an idiot supervisor who apparently got the information from his barber. Obviously I'm not saying this is a fact, just double checking that it's BS.

The current fee to the state is $50. There's a bill up to reduce it to $25. Not sure if it will go anywhere.

Xshot

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 14, 2013
    Pasadena, MD
    Cool. Thanks.

I'll never understand why people run their mouths when they don't know what you're talking about.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I am in the process of getting my HQL currently. Price $102.75 for application and fingerprints, classes if required are available for free if you look for them or take Hunters Safety course. As mentioned bills have been introduced to reduce the cost. Don't listen to idiots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom