• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I like laws that make people less responsible. This takes personal liability out of the equation and gives dummies a free pass.

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    I like laws that make people less responsible. This takes personal liability out of the equation and gives dummies a free pass.

Better than the laws you got up in MD. I can legally carry a gun drunk in GA now. As long as I don't target shoot or hunt.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Better than the laws you got up in MD. I can legally carry a gun drunk in GA now. As long as I don't target shoot or hunt.

Well, there's something responsible to brag about. Being drunk in a self defense shooting. What couldn't be better? :rolleyes:

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Nope but if a cop is drunk and sees illegal activity they should be allowed to arrest people.

And if being drunk in work was a constitutional right I would say yes.

Well, if YOU can be drunk carrying a gun and make good shooting decisions why shouldn't cops?

Constitutional right has nothing to do with being under the influence and making a bad shot decision.

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    Well, if YOU can be drunk carrying a gun and make good shooting decisions why shouldn't cops?

Constitutional right has nothing to do with being under the influence and making a bad shot decision.

I do think cops should be able to carry when they are drunk so I don't know what you mean?

I just don't think they should be drunk on the job because 99.9% of being a cop involves things other than shooting bad guys.

Constitutional right has nothing to with making a bad shot decision period whether you are drunk or sober. We have laws in GA against threatening/shooting people, drunk or not.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I do think cops should be able to carry when they are drunk so I don't know what you mean?

I just don't think they should be drunk on the job because 99.9% of being a cop involves things other than shooting bad guys.

Constitutional right has nothing to with making a bad shot decision period whether you are drunk or sober. We have laws in GA against threatening/shooting people, drunk or not.

You obviously think you can make a good decision drunk to shoot someone. You're the best bruh! :thumbsup:

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    You obviously think you can make a good decision drunk to shoot someone. You're the best bruh! :thumbsup:

And you sound like the Washington Post/Northern Communists.

OMG people can carry guns? There are going to be wild west shootouts over traffic accidents. OMG people can carry in bars? Drunken shootouts all over the city. And then the truth hits, and you haven't heard of a single incident since it became legal in July.

And yea, even when I have had some drinks, I know when guys in masks pull weapons out what that means. And feel quite confident my fellow Georgia residents would agree.

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Making good decisions or not while drunk I don't think a drink should waive your innate right to self-preservation.

We could outlaw things that MIGHT happen, or MIGHT be a bad idea. Of course, guns can be misused so they should also go.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    And you sound like the Washington Post/Northern Communists.

OMG people can carry guns? There are going to be wild west shootouts over traffic accidents. OMG people can carry in bars? Drunken shootouts all over the city. And then the truth hits, and you haven't heard of a single incident since it became legal in July.

And yea, even when I have had some drinks, I know when guys in masks pull weapons out what that means. And feel quite confident my fellow Georgia residents would agree.

You're the bestest, drunk, gun slinging thinker evar!

All your drivel about wild west shootouts, carrying in a bar, washington post commie, blah blah blah has NO BEARING on me saying you being drunk and pulling a gun on someone to shoot them is a TERRIBLE decision. Being drunk physically shooting a person is not a mindset or political anti 2A banter, it is a real statement of fact physical incapacity that makes people do things differently than when they are sober and clear.

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    You're the bestest, drunk, gun slinging thinker evar!

All your drivel about wild west shootouts, carrying in a bar, washington post commie, blah blah blah has NO BEARING on me saying you being drunk and pulling a gun on someone to shoot them is a TERRIBLE decision. Being drunk physically shooting a person is not a mindset or political anti 2A banter, it is a real statement of fact physical incapacity that makes people do things differently than when they are sober and clear.

So what would you do if you were drunk and attacked? Get the crap beaten out of you/shot/stabbed? That sounds like a TERRIBLE decision. And quite frankly no different than if you were drunk at your house and someone tried to break in.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    So what would you do if you were drunk and attacked? Get the crap beaten out of you/shot/stabbed? That sounds like a TERRIBLE decision. And quite frankly no different than if you were drunk at your house and someone tried to break in.

Legalize drinking and driving, you know, since nothing can happen there :rolleyes:

Someone invading your house is a no brainer, the element of self preservation is already built in with the Castle Doctrine.

I guess some handle their liquor better than others. More power to ya.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    In normal states, those without BGOS...it happens.

41 firearms last week.. how many passengers? How many flights.

Yup its a crisis... lets double the staff.. let's forget all about the border and redirect everyone to security theater...

We are being played..

In 2012, about 15.6 million passengers per week.

Over 180,000 flights per week.

sundaeman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 16, 2008
    Reminds me of the Sam Kinison bit where his po'd girlfriend put the gun in his luggage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom