• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Next February is the 2015 Fudd Gun Follies in Annapolis.

Put that in your double and smoke it.

Gun Bans: Not just for black rifles anymore.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Maybe a few people here can learn from the video.

A few here that as long as their over under trap gun or bolt action hunting rifle is left a lone they could care less.

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    The good thing is that fudds are far less of a problem than they were 20yrs ago. I still remember some of the dumb stuff I heard leading up to the '94 ban. Back then, a large number of people really thought the 2A protected hunting.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    the thing about the ones yall call fudds is that there are more of them than there are of us. we should be trying to educate them not call them names and alienate them. but alas, some here are exactly the same as anti gun people in that respect. they piss and moan and cry about things they know little about. too bad really, they would be a great Allie.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Watched about 10 seconds of it and then turned it off. What a douchebag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    the thing about the ones yall call fudds is that there are more of them than there are of us. we should be trying to educate them not call them names and alienate them. but alas, some here are exactly the same as anti gun people in that respect. they piss and moan and cry about things they know little about. too bad really, they would be a great Allie.

like that McBeal woman on the show with the dancing baby from back when the first gun ban went into effect?

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    "one must have an underlying sense of uneasiness"

This is paraphrased, of course, since the stuttering idiot was so nervous about blatantly lying in front of everyone that he couldn't get the words out of his mouth without choking on them like the dick flavored cereal he enjoys so well

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    like that McBeal woman on the show with the dancing baby from back when the first gun ban went into effect?

I must have missed that show. my point is the ones that folks here call fudds are a VERY much larger voting block than we are and only when we get them to vote with us will we truly turn the tide that is rising against us. what it will take is helping them understand what is happening, not calling them names and making them out to be the enemy, but I don't expect most folks here to understand them, they are mostly country folks and most here are city folks and there is part of the problem. its a shame though that there are that many votes out there that we cant get.

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    I must have missed that show. my point is the ones that folks here call fudds are a VERY much larger voting block than we are and only when we get them to vote with us will we truly turn the tide that is rising against us. what it will take is helping them understand what is happening, not calling them names and making them out to be the enemy, but I don't expect most folks here to understand them, they are mostly country folks and most here are city folks and there is part of the problem. its a shame though that there are that many votes out there that we cant get.

I think for the vast majority of them, they have the "I got mine" attitude and complacent mindset that they're bolt actions and shotguns are safe. People that have never seen the need for the commie AK or military only AR15. If they can't use it to kill a deer, squirrel, rabbit, geese, turkey, pheasant, whatever, it's not on their radar, so what should they care?

Though, I agree. Education and inclusion is much needed. Kinda like the NRA only having ~5 million members in a nation of ~80 million gun owners.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA

"Fudds" in any significant numbers are pretty much a myth these days. Go to any pro 2A rally, and a good number will be hunters, ranges and hunting clubs openly support our rights, and gun rights organizations. Plenty of examples of hunters leading the way too, the H-burg Outdoor show boycott by hunters to support modern tactical rifles(aka "assault rifles") cost hunting businesses millions, hunters put their money where their mouth is to support our rights. There will always be some gun owning idiots that support gun control, tactical shooters who want mandatory training, CCWers who oppose constitutional carry, and plenty who fall for the mandatory background check scam, plenty of threads around here to prove it too. You get nowhere by singling out a very large group of gun owners, by in large most understand the issues, and support freedom. Educating or debating anyone that doesn't understand or support gun rights is the better way. In many cases gun control groups push the issue, they often use plants and "undercover" tactics to try to split gun rights supporters, or to try to show gun control support by gun owners. How many photos of slimeball gun banning politicians are there shooting a gun, how many of Bloombergs chronies start every gun ban speech with "I support the 2A/own guns/lifelong hunter etc. Imagine that, a small group of radical nutjobs that will lie or decieve to peddle their wares, sad part is some of us fall for it.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    "Fudds" in any significant numbers are pretty much a myth these days. Go to any pro 2A rally, and a good number will be hunters, ranges and hunting clubs openly support our rights, and the gun rights organizations. Plenty of examples of hunters leading the way too, the H-burg Outdoor show boycott by hunters to support modern tactical rifles cost hunting businesses millions, hunters put their money where their mouth is to support our rights. There will always be some gun owning idiots that support gun control, tactical shooters who want mandatory training, CCWers who oppose constitutional carry, and plenty who fall for the mandatory background check scam, plenty of threads around here to prove it too. You get nowhere by singling out a very large group of gun owners, by in large most understand the issues, and support freedom. Educating or debating the few that don't understand or support more complex gun rights issues is the better way. In many cases gun control groups push the issue, they often use plants and "undercover" tactics to try to split gun rights supporters, or to try to show gun control support by gun owners. How many photos of slimeball gun banning politicians are there shooting a gun, how many of Bloombergs chronies start every gun ban speech with "I support the 2A/own guns/lifelong hunter etc. Imagine that, a small group of radical nutjobs that will lie or decieve to peddle their wares, sad part is some of us fall for it.

:goodpost:

Gratuitous, "I know a guy" rebuttal in 3, 2, 1...

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Everyone is forgetting that the majority of people in Maryland are Democrats.

Everyone keeps assuming that all gun owners are Republicans.

I would like to know the actual breakdown of Democrat and Republican gun owners in percentages.

The answers may surprise us.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I don't think there's as many Fudds as there used to be. Although I do think they were a huge problem back in the Clinton days, I've noticed a lot more of the hunter-only, trap shooter-only, etc. type guys have become very anti-gun control in the past decade or so. I think it's been a national trend, and locally O'Malley and Froth's gun ban also did a lot to push them away from the "reasonable compromise" crap.

Still, every single one that testifies for gun control is magnified all out of proportion by the antis.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Zoo,

Thanks for posting the graphs.

I can see the Republicans being proud and admitting the truth about gun ownership.

Wondering if the Democrats are holding back a bit on their answers for whatever reason.

I would have expected tighter numbers than this. But 40 percent is still big.

To listen the Liberal media, they would have us think that Democrats don't own any guns at all.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Zoo,

Thanks for posting the graphs.

I can see the Republicans being proud and admitting the truth about gun ownership.

Wondering if the Democrats are holding back a bit on their answers for whatever reason.

I would have expected tighter numbers than this.

I would wager it's a bit low on both parties. Some Republicans because they are hesitant about talking about their gun ownership out of concern of yet one more potential record on file somewhere if and when the day of confiscation comes. And some Democrats because maybe they have a negative self-impression about owning a gun or wouldn't want their friends to know.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Everyone is forgetting that the majority of people in Maryland are Democrats.

Everyone keeps assuming that all gun owners are Republicans.

I would like to know the actual breakdown of Democrat and Republican gun owners in percentages.

The answers may surprise us.

Hey, that's me! I'm a registered democrat, *snicker*. I've never been a registered republican, and I know lots of pro-gun or at least non-foaming anti-gun democrates.

The very term 'fudd' can be insulting, so I try to avoid using it. We have enough enemies of the Constitution we don't need to call hunters 'fudd' or younger shooters who like to tryout a lot of new gear 'mall ninjas', etc. it just serves to divide us.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Hey, that's me! I'm a registered democrat, *snicker*. I've never been a registered republican, and I know lots of pro-gun or at least non-foaming anti-gun democrates.

The very term 'fudd' can be insulting, so I try to avoid using it. We have enough enemies of the Constitution we don't need to call hunters 'fudd' or younger shooters who like to tryout a lot of new gear 'mall ninjas', etc. it just serves to divide us.

I couldn't agree more. At the risk of sounding like a Commie, we all need to pull together for the greater good.

Can we count on you and some converts to vote for a Republican the next time around? We could use you help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom