• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Justin B.C.

Walken is a scary clown!!
    Dec 25, 2012
    I am down for either day if we get a time/place firm (I don't know much about area restaurants). Wife and kids welcome?

-Mil-Surp-Phreak-

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2007
    Gaithersburg
    Did not know about Buffalo Wild Wings being anti-gun.....sucks cause wifey and I love that place for watching sports with some nice drinks and wings. How does the Hive Mind feel about either Cici's or branded 72 Friday night around 7:30ish? Wifes, kids, and hanger ons are all welcome at both establishments so let me get a head count and consensus on the place so I can make some calls and get some tables set up for us all.

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    I'm up for a meeting.

I would avoid BWW though, they are anti gun.

Perhaps the silver diner in Rockville? Or Matchbox?

Or Potbelly's/cheeburger/five guys?

Maryland Buffalo Wild Wings has no gun policy, there for not anti-gun. The corporate owners of BBW are in fact anti-gun but like I said the franchiser who owns all the BBW in Maryland are not, don't ask don't tell policy. Anyway I'd probably be in for Friday or sat.

Even if the local franchisee has no specific policy, as long as the corporate stores do I won't participate. Not that anyone gives a shite what I think.

Too many other good alternatives anyway.

:)

On a side note it really pisses me off that Buffalo Wild Wings corporate office is anti-gun. I love the food there, but I do agree on the not supporting of non 2A business.

Did not know about Buffalo Wild Wings being anti-gun.....sucks cause wifey and I love that place for watching sports with some nice drinks and wings. How does the Hive Mind feel about either Cici's or branded 72 Friday night around 7:30ish? Wifes, kids, and hanger ons are all welcome at both establishments so let me get a head count and consensus on the place so I can make some calls and get some tables set up for us all.

BWW is anti-gun. They probably have a no-guns sign on the door, if I remember correctly. Here is my source for them being anti-gun @ corporate level: http://www.2acheck.com/the-boycott-list/
    Because of that, I will not support any franchise.

Or the new Hooters :D

Hooters is also anti-2A. See my above comment for the source of that info

Last edited:

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    ****Branded 72 has really good BBQ and IS really close to Engage Armament which means we could all finger bang some nice guns before washing our hands and enjoying some good food!

Anywhere in Rockville works fine for me Friday/Sat nights though..

Does Engage have a range at the now location, or can we just drool on the guns? :)

Rockslammer84

Jan 13, 2013
    BWW is anti-gun. They probably have a no-guns sign on the door, if I remember correctly. Here is my source for them being anti-gun @ corporate level: http://www.2acheck.com/the-boycott-list/
    Because of that, I will not support any franchise.

Hooters is also anti-2A. See my above comment for the source of that info

I've been to the Rockville BWW and I don't ever remember any no gun signs on the building.

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    I've been to the Rockville BWW and I don't ever remember any no gun signs on the building.

Maybe no sign; I cant recall 100% on that one...was a while back. I am pretty sure I remember heading in there to eat/drink, seeing the sign, and deciding to go elsewhere. Either way, as another post mentioned, money flows from franchisee to franchisor. They are out.

No range there. It's a building full of offices.

I see, thanks

Count me in for 2A friendly places :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom