• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • -Mil-Surp-Phreak-

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2007
    Gaithersburg
    Have yet to make it to any of the bigger meet and greets but would like to get one put together for us poor souls stuck here in MoCo. I was thinking Buffalo Wild Wings and Beer in Rockville is a nice central location for most of us, and the wings and beer are pretty evenly priced. I am free next Friday the 12th and Saturday the 13th and the venue is up for debate as well.

501st

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2011
    Have yet to make it to any of the bigger meet and greets but would like to get one put together for us poor souls stuck here in MoCo. I was thinking Buffalo Wild Wings and Beer in Rockville is a nice central location for most of us, and the wings and beer are pretty evenly priced. I am free next Friday the 12th and Saturday the 13th and the venue is up for debate as well.

I'm up for a meeting.

I would avoid BWW though, they are anti gun.

Perhaps the silver diner in Rockville? Or Matchbox?

Or Potbelly's/cheeburger/five guys?

Rockslammer84

Jan 13, 2013
    Maryland Buffalo Wild Wings has no gun policy, there for not anti-gun. The corporate owners of BBW are in fact anti-gun but like I said the franchiser who owns all the BBW in Maryland are not, don't ask don't tell policy. Anyway I'd probably be in for Friday or sat.

jawn

YOU TROLLIN!
    Feb 10, 2011
    INTARWEB
    Maryland Buffalo Wild Wings has no gun policy, there for not anti-gun. The corporate owners of BBW are in fact anti-gun but like I said the franchiser who owns all the BBW in Maryland are not, don't ask don't tell policy. Anyway I'd probably be in for Friday or sat.

Which is why I asked if he meant Buffalo Wings and Beer. Different place. Also in Rockville.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Branded 72 (formerly O'brien BBQ) pretty near Engage Armament and Atlantic Guns is just a bit further south on 355.

****Branded 72 has really good BBQ and IS really close to Engage Armament which means we could all finger bang some nice guns before washing our hands and enjoying some good food!

Anywhere in Rockville works fine for me Friday/Sat nights though..

MDlocal

Jan 11, 2013
    Frederick
    I'm good for Friday. The place he's talking about in Rockville is a BWW. Closest Buffalo Wings and Beer is Gaithersburg.

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    I'm in please let me know when you confirm date, time nd place. I prefer not supporting any franchise that does not support the 2nd Ammendment be it Maryland or elsewhere do not forget the corporate headquarters receives a percentage in Francisee fees. Whatever you decide though I'm in.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Even if the local franchisee has no specific policy, as long as the corporate stores do I won't participate. Not that anyone gives a shite what I think.

Too many other good alternatives anyway.

:)

Rockslammer84

Jan 13, 2013
    On a side note it really pisses me off that Buffalo Wild Wings corporate office is anti-gun. I love the food there, but I do agree on the not supporting of non 2A business.

echo6mike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2013
    Close to DC
    Phooey. I can't make that weekend, the wife will be out of town so I'll be a "single Dad" - let's make these semi-regular though, I definitely want to start meeting MDS folks in real life...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom