Speaker Mike Busch Placed on Ventilator, Health "has significantly deteriorated"

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lemmdus

Feb 24, 2015
    While I would never wish death upon anyone and condolences to his family....I am not shedding one tear over this clown's passing. Busch did more damage and fought pretty hard to take away as much of our rights as possible, as well as giving rights to others that should not have them. Like I said I wish no harm or death on anyone but good riddance, this is one way to leave office.

lemmdus

Feb 24, 2015
    I'm afraid that we may be going from the frying pan into the fire. We may be looking back on these times as the "good old days" as more and more people move from tyrannical states like Maryland to states such as Texas or Montana, and these states eventually move to secede (perhaps violently) as bat shit policies of the new left grip the fragmenting country on a national level. I fear for my country.

Why? Those people then get there and vote for the same liberal Illian Omar asshats that caused them to leave the Democratic People's Republic of Maryland in the first place.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    One liberal POS down and alot more to go.

I do not smear the dead , bad karma for sure .

I will say his politics was horrible and the intimidation by the Mike Twins is legendary .
    He was a successful political hack which is good for him and bad for Marylanders , he is a perfect reason why term limits should be talked about .

RIP

Wiseguy59

Sep 10, 2013
    Northern Balto. County
    For myself, I don’t get it either, completely beyond me. I’m thinking of McCain, RBG, Hillary, Bernie, Biden, TONS of others. I guess the endorphin rush they get from their power trip is more important than anything else to them.

It's all about the power, nothing else.
    If you've got the power, you have money and everything that goes with it.
    I'm glad he's gone, and am going to start a 'Miller Watch'. :)

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    When I was younger I thought it wrong to speak ill of the dead, then after thinking about how they think and treat the living through their political actions I have come to the conclusion that if I didn't respect them when alive why start after they are dead.

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    When I was younger I thought it wrong to speak ill of the dead, then after thinking about how they think and treat the living through their political actions I have come to the conclusion that if I didn't respect them when alive why start after they are dead.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    This is presently posted up on the MGA website. I believe the funeral starts at 11am.

NOTICE:

View funeral services for Maryland House Speaker, Michael E. Busch
    on Tuesday, April 16th at WBAL TV

For public vistors who are unable to be seated inside St. John Neumann’s sanctuary, viewing for the funeral service overflow is available in Miller Senate building rooms East and West and House of Delegates building rooms 170 and 180. Parking is limited, however the State shuttle operates on the half hour between the Navy-Marine Corps Stadium and Legislative Complex.

Posted: 4/15/2019 6:43 PM

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    Yeah I wish they would get him planted already, had to see the old troll (Mikulski) on the news this morning talking about how much honor he had.

Dingo3

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2013
    Fredneck
    Over a week and still no burial? That corpse has to be ripe by now. Then again, the stench of Annapolis probably covers up the aroma of decay

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I dont get why these people cling on to power until they have to be carried out of the room boots first.

Years on the job, with the accompanying toadying by underlings, has convinced them that they are indispensable.

Then there's the perks of office. "What do you mean, no dotGov limousine for me? Don't you know who I am?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom