• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgt23preston

USMC LLA. NRA Life Member
    May 19, 2011
    Perry Hall
    The lady was murdered coming out of the S&S Lounge...

When I lived in Baltimore, that building housed Della Rose's Italian Restaurant = Rt 1 at Overlea Ave...

It is very near St Michael's Catholic Church where my children went to grade school...

Yes this is in Baltimore COUNTY...

The malignant cancer is still spreading...

Marco Jenkins

Apr 26, 2012
    How is the fault of anyone but the shooters? No one knows the facts yet. Looks like some of yall should try out for the Olympics, with all that jumping to conclusions. Yes sure there may be a connection but as yet there is none.

Marco Jenkins

Apr 26, 2012
    Love the reference to a tyrant who used the government to suppress liberty

View attachment 242023

Judge Roger Taney, author of the Dred Scott Decision, former Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, former Attorney General of Maryland, approves of this message.[/QUOTE]

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    Love the reference to a tyrant who used the government to suppress liberty

View attachment 242023

Judge Roger Taney, author of the Dred Scott Decision, former Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, former Attorney General of Maryland, approves of this message.
    [/QUOTE]

Marco, welcome to Md shooters. You should introduce yourself. But, you joined in 2012?

Now, if you've just found this forum though a Google search on " what is an HBAR?" You now need to learn that this from is very well educated and full of common sense. Although we are cynical, we are quite often correct.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Marco, welcome to Md shooters. You should introduce yourself. But, you joined in 2012?

Now, if you've just found this forum though a Google search on " what is an HBAR?" You now need to learn that this from is very well educated and full of common sense. Although we are cynical, we are quite often correct.

He joined MDS in 2012, and now has 2 posts.

I postulate he will be ready to post in the Introductions Forum around May of 2023.

Welcome Marco!! (not of Tropoja)

TACAV

Aug 6, 2008
    The judge should be impeached and the DA disbarred.

In Maryland, the "DA" Is called the State's Attorney or SA, for the head elected prosecutor and all the ones that work for them are the Assistant State's Attorneys or ASA's.

Also they don't set the bail or determine bond, a court commissioner can set one at an initial appearance to be reviewed by a judge at a later bond hearing. Or it can be pre-set by a judge on a warrant or at an initial appearance. The SA or ASA can object to a defendants request to have bond lowered or be released on recognizance and argue for a higher bond or no bond (no bond means they get held without bond) but the judge doesn't have to listen to them and has the final decision.

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    Maybe I was typing with some anger. I was speaking of the defense attorney, to be clear. He does need to be investigated on his contact and such. Regarding this case specifically.

In Maryland, the "DA" Is called the State's Attorney or SA, for the head elected prosecutor and all the ones that work for them are the Assistant State's Attorneys or ASA's.

Also they don't set the bail or determine bond, a court commissioner can set one at an initial appearance to be reviewed by a judge at a later bond hearing. Or it can be pre-set by a judge on a warrant or at an initial appearance. The SA or ASA can object to a defendants request to have bond lowered or be released on recognizance and argue for a higher bond or no bond (no bond means they get held without bond) but the judge doesn't have to listen to them and has the final decision.
    Here you go.

Siteseeker

Aug 30, 2018
    Freedom ain’t free

The only person who believes in “innocent until proven guilty” is the person sitting in the hot seat.

We have one of the best legal systems in the world.
    It’s not perfect, but if you or a loved one ever ends up on the wrong end of a criminal prosecution I doubt that you’d have a thirst for mob justice.

Our Democracy’s constitutional freedoms and protections come at a cost. Think the price is too high? We can always swap it out for Sharia law.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    The only person who believes in “innocent until proven guilty” is the person sitting in the hot seat.

It’s not perfect, but if you or a loved one ever ends up on the wrong end of a criminal prosecution I doubt that you’d have a thirst for mob justice.

Our Democracy’s constitutional freedoms and protections come at a cost. Think the price is too high? We can always swap it out for Sharia law.

I'd be satisfied if the violent criminals that run loose were properly punished when convicted.

Dec 26, 2011
    Stanley, VA
    'Feel awful for this woman's family. What a terrible end result of a heroine's bravery. Scumbag Libs in MD are responsible for the weak support of those in need of protection. They won't let the people defend themselves and they can't/won't defend the people. The judge and DA should feel like sh$t, but you know how that goes; just another case. Soooo happy that I escaped to live in rural Virginia, where I can CCW and at least have a chance to survive.

Rambler

Doing the best with the worst.
    Oct 22, 2011
    'Feel awful for this woman's family. What a terrible end result of a heroine's bravery. Scumbag Libs in MD are responsible for the weak support of those in need of protection. They won't let the people defend themselves and they can't/won't defend the people. The judge and DA should feel like sh$t, but you know how that goes; just another case. Soooo happy that I escaped to live in rural Virginia, where I can CCW and at least have a chance to survive.

There will be more of this due to the push to get rid of cash bail on the belief that it only allows the rich to walk free pre-trial.

TACAV

Aug 6, 2008
    Here you go.

Cool thanks for the clear up.

The suspects will obviously get the witness information from the Def. Attny as it's part of the case and it's your constitutional right to face and know your accusers and any witnesses.

With that in mind the def. attny wouldn't have to be the one to tell any "hitmen" so to speak, as the initial suspects in jail can just get word out to their other thug friends on the street to do it and cut out the def. attny entirely.

POP57

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2016
    Delaware
    I guess we will never know why she was in the apartment at the time of the first shooting during the drug deal gone wrong. This, according to an article I read. Not trying to deflect blame, but it's a curious case.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    How is the fault of anyone but the shooters? No one knows the facts yet. Looks like some of yall should try out for the Olympics, with all that jumping to conclusions. Yes sure there may be a connection but as yet there is none.

Do either of you plan on introducing yourselves or participating in the firearms related discussion? Asking for a friend.

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    Some threads have a curious way of drawing in lurkers. Not that these new members have done anything wrong. But, this is a very bizarre case. It might be as simple as "wrong place, wrong time ". It also has the potential to be a Court TV special. Again, the forum has some very smart people on it. It has a few tin foil futures investors too. A nieve bunch we are not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom