• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    A lady that picked out a 1911 pistol for herself. And then wants matching earrings?:lol2:

Looks like you got yourself a good one there, partner. :thumbsup:

Yes I did!

We rode out to Duffy's today and she did the paperwork on her 1911 and I did the paperwork on my M1A. The weekend is starting off great.

Now if I could just find a walnut stock.......

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    Yes I did!

We rode out to Duffy's today and she did the paperwork on her 1911 and I did the paperwork on my M1A. The weekend is starting off great.

If you want not USGI (no selector cutout) Old western scrounger is selling a bunch on gunbroker. I think I paid about $100 for mine, minus hardware, and it's like new.

Add a cmp refurb gi for $35 and you get all the hardware.....

Shane762

Jan 2, 2011
    New Market, MD

Although it always entails a degree of risk, people ordering from Fred's M14 stocks have been pretty lucky lately. I got a beautiful walnut Winchester stock for less than 50.00. Fred's stocks come with all the hardware and he pretty much always throws in a decent USGI handguard.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Just picked up my M1A from Duffy's today. Also came home with 60 rounds of .308 to go with it. Now I need to get out to AGC and put some lead downrange.

BRONZ

Big Brother is Watching
    Jan 21, 2008
    Westminster, MD

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    Although it always entails a degree of risk, people ordering from Fred's M14 stocks have been pretty lucky lately. I got a beautiful walnut Winchester stock for less than 50.00. Fred's stocks come with all the hardware and he pretty much always throws in a decent USGI handguard.

Which Fred's???

JoeRinMD

Rifleman
    Jul 18, 2008
    AA County
    I was able to find a decent stock at the Chantilly Gun Show for ~$30.00. It looked decent, not too many dings, but with the usual paint markings. Once I got it home, I stripped off the old finish and did a full TruOil treatment. The final product came out perfectly with a nice dull sheen--not glossy. I've been thinking about picking up one of the fake selectors, just to plug the notch in the side of the stock.

JoeR

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom