• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Congratulations on the new marquee sign. :thumbsup:

Saw it shining brightly for the first time this morning heading toward Owings Mills. Would have snapped a cell picture but that's distracted driving. :)

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Thanks, just installed this morning or last night after I left. Not sure yet. Now it's time to replace the one on the building (hopefully later this month) and paint the building. I'm done with smurf blue.

Stop by before six and see all the new inventory.

I guess my coffee hadn't kicked in either. I didn't see it until I was getting the dog out of the car.

EDIT** I still don't understand how to use multi-q.

plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon
    Thanks, just installed this morning or last night after I left. Not sure yet. Now it's time to replace the one on the building (hopefully later this month) and paint the building. I'm done with smurf blue.

I guess my coffee hadn't kicked in either. I didn't see it until I was getting the dog out of the car.

EDIT** I still don't understand how to use multi-q.

Click Multi-Q on all but the last post you want to quote. On the last on click quote.

Must have happened this morning, I didn't notice it last night.

I'll stop by Saturday to check out the new inventory if you promise to make me a deal I can't refuse.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011

Saw it shining brightly for the first time this morning heading toward Owings Mills. Would have snapped a cell picture but that's distracted driving. :)

I will take the "long way home" from Westminster, just to view it!

Apparently my coffee hadn't kicked in this morning... will keep my eyes open on the way home :-)

Click Multi-Q on all but the last post you want to quote. On the last on click quote.

Must have happened this morning, I didn't notice it last night.

I'll stop by Saturday to check out the new inventory if you promise to make me a deal I can't refuse.

Thanks, I was multi-q-ing all the posts. I'll try it again.

I think it happened last night

I'll be happy to make you a great deal.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    retry of the multi-q

I will take the "long way home" from Westminster, just to view it!

Apparently my coffee hadn't kicked in this morning... will keep my eyes open on the way home :-)

Cheesehead

Jan 14, 2012
    Sunny Southwest Florida
    retry of the multi-q

Must have been last night. Drove up to Westminster to watch my daughter play lacrosse last night, old sign was still there, would have stopped, but you were closed. Passed it on the way home and the new one was up. Looks great!:)

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Must have been last night. Drove up to Westminster to watch my daughter play lacrosse last night, old sign was still there, would have stopped, but you were closed. Passed it on the way home and the new one was up. Looks great!:)

Thanks, was long overdue

Uh, oh... Dan just learned a new trick :-)

And I'm going to keep using it all day.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Come to the light :)

Too bright for my old camera phone. uploadfromtaptalk1428025227924.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members