• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopTechAgent

MDS Supporter
    Nov 30, 2012
    Mooresville, NC
    I finally had to have my pre-orders shipped to me unanodized because they were never going to make it. I think I ordered them all the way back in January too. PITA. I will have to ship them back to be completed.

I took the same option. After I sent it back a lot of time went by. They apologized and offered to Cerakote for free. Then a few weeks went by and when I called they said they shipped to my FFL. Actually they had lost my lowers in their shop. They were located and I finally received mine this week. Not only were they not Cerakoted but the anodized finish wasn't the best. I did have good communications from Paul and Lori and they sent me some swag to appease. Good people who took on too much. So it was a 14 month PITA but it's over.

I picked up an Engage lower prior to cutoff as well and it's much nicer.

Here's some pics;

image-1792665164.jpg

image-541856628.jpg

risk

Dec 7, 2011
    Still waiting on mine. I figured it would take till about Christmas so I never canceled my order thinking it would be a nice Christmas present.

I did talk to Paul back in September and filled him in on all the specifics of SB281 regarding MD customers only need a purchase order prior to October 1, 2013 and they could take delivery later. They offered to ship all MD orders back in September, but I told him I could wait on mine. He gave me his cell phone number and told me to call him if I'm ever in town so we can go shooting. They are really good guys and staunch 2A supporters. I will give them my business again in the future.

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    I took the same option. After I sent it back a lot of time went by. They apologized and offered to Cerakote for free. Then a few weeks went by and when I called they said they shipped to my FFL. Actually they had lost my lowers in their shop. They were located and I finally received mine this week. Not only were they not Cerakoted but the anodized finish wasn't the best. I did have good communications from Paul and Lori and they sent me some swag to appease. Good people who took on too much. So it was a 14 month PITA but it's over.

It took me a while but I sent mine back too, about 7 weeks ago now. Not a word from them. No confirmation of receipt, no nothing. I have emailed them 3 times and left phone messages for them 3 times over the last 4 weeks and nothing. I was being patient before, but now I am really starting to get pissed off. Do you have any direct contact numbers for any of the people you dealt with?

Thanks

TopTechAgent

MDS Supporter
    Nov 30, 2012
    Mooresville, NC
    It took me a while but I sent mine back too, about 7 weeks ago now. Not a word from them. No confirmation of receipt, no nothing. I have emailed them 3 times and left phone messages for them 3 times over the last 4 weeks and nothing. I was being patient before, but now I am really starting to get pissed off. Do you have any direct contact numbers for any of the people you dealt with? Thanks

Yes I will PM you.

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    Long dead thread resurrection.

Is there anyone here who received a lower from Shadow Ops and built it up? Any issues? I recall seeing numerous complaints about (at least some of) these lowers being out of spec so I put them aside and forgot I had them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom