• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    I have to admit, I have lurked the site for many years and I got a lot of great info and insight from this board. I thought it was time to post and start to join the crowd! Proud member of the NRA and MSI, I donate when I can. I pay attention to the politics of firearms as closely as possible. I caught the bug about 5 years ago when I went to Tennessee with the in-laws and fired an assortment of guns for the first time ever. Needless to say, I caught the fever. My wife is a gun enthusiast as well having worked for the NRA in Virginia many years ago. I got my first round of guns before the Newtown tragedy happened. It was at that that I realized how much "television slang" there was in regards to firearms. I quickly educated myself through this board and other sources to "cut through the bull". I recently started building firearms for my personal use and it has been a very fun hobby! I look forward to talking to all of you and absorbing/contributing as much as possible. Cheers!:thumbsup:

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Welcome from Baltimore County. How's the weather in your part of the country? :lol2:

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    Welcome from Baltimore County. How's the weather in your part of the country? :lol2:

It's about an hour behind your's!:lol2:

Thanks for the links Dave MP!

swinokur, if there is a forum on here to keep up with MSI info, please let me know. I am already aware of the 2A forum. I have already posted there. A lot of my interest lies in that category.

Mightydog, may have to be heading east to take advantage of some of those deals. I attend a lot of gun shows throughout the year. I am trying to make York this upcoming weekend. Nations gun show in Dulles is one of my favorites. I want to try and hit Oaks in PA sometime. It's a hike but the number of tables of off of the charts. I do a lot of mail ordering and Gunbrokering!

Kagetsu, glad to see I can represent Washington County.

All of you, thanks for the warm welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom