• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

itzyaboybugz

Jan 28, 2013
    in 2012 i bought a gun and before i picked it up had it transfered from dealer in vegas to where i moved in md, i did background check and picked up 3.57 and a glock. i sold a glock to a gun store in easton md who sold gun to new owner like a month later but gun keeps coming back to me still, this almost violated my probation and got me locked up with current issue... but i was placed on a pbj for mdop under 500 with assualt 2nd on stet and resisting arrest on the stet. i succesfulyl completed my pbj n my community servie n paid restitution. i was placed on pbj 6/4, was told to turn guns in 6/21... before glock got turned it it got stolen, gun was returned to me and turned into police. police held gun for 1 yr, ran threw ballistics its clean, over the past yr i saved up 1000 in bass pro gift cards to buy gun after i get off my pbj. i get off pbj n after month of hell im told i can't get my glock back from ecu because i had juvenile felonies, one assault and one marijuana when i was 14 in 2005. im 22 now that was 8 yrs ago. since off probation i sold bass pro gift cards after passing background check to purchase shotgun from bass pro which i didnt pick up because msp and baltimore city police say im restricted til im 30 because of juvenile felonies, is this true? how can i pass background checks, but am not allowed to pick up gun, if i have gun is it 5 yr mandatory? am i allowed at shooting range? ive owned several guns and im not a trouble maker, this is crazy!! everyone i know owns gun, my gf, her famiy, my friends n their families etc....help with some clarification please

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Edit your post and contact a lawyer that deals with firearms law and such.

Not being a hardass, but it's what I'd do.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    The grammar and lack of sentence structure lost me after the first 30 words or so. Couldn't even try to finish deciphering it. I'm of no help.

sent from somewhere in the world.

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    The grammar and lack of sentence structure lost me after the first 30 words or so. Couldn't even try to finish deciphering it. I'm of no help.

It did hurt to read and I'm still lost on a few points . Basically someone made some stupid life choices and feels they should not have to suffer the consequences of said choices .

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    With all due respect and empathy, delete this thread (or at least clean up your first post) and find a good lawyer. Free advice on the internet is worth less than you paid for it. Sounds like you need the help of a professional. Good luck!

smokering

Day Walker
    May 16, 2008
    AA
    I don't know if you'll ever figure out why you keep getting in trouble, so your best bet may be to figure out why you keep getting caught.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Unless someone needs to get their post count up for some reason, I say lock her down. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom