• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buzzsaw

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2013
    Hagerstown
    I went BCM for my first build - just about everything else on and in it (waiting on upper, just ordered yesterday) is PSA, excepting the BCG which I got from Joe Bob's forum offer a few months ago.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    How does it compare to the raptor width wise at the wings? I may have to get one of these and try it. Another plus for the Raptor that is either a cool factor or nerd factor is it is on the M-27 in the COD Black Ops 2.:D

Don't have a Raptor to compare it to, but it's got a pretty generous width from latch end to latch end..

I'm running a 2x7 scope on my rifle with somewhat low rings, still have plenty of are to get a good purchase on the latches.

Considering the the updated Gunfighters also do well at deflecting the extra gas of running suppressed away from your face, and for half the price of a Gasbuster, it was a no-brainer for me.

Raptor still looks nicer, but for me the extra functionality of the ambi gunfighter gives it the edge, IMO.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Don't have a Raptor to compare it to, but it's got a pretty generous width from latch end to latch end..

I'm running a 2x7 scope on my rifle with somewhat low rings, still have plenty of are to get a good purchase on the latches.

Considering the the updated Gunfighters also do well at deflecting the extra gas of running suppressed away from your face, and for half the price of a Gasbuster, it was a no-brainer for me.

Raptor still looks nicer, but for me the extra functionality of the ambi gunfighter gives it the edge, IMO.

Thanks I was just wondering because I hated the way the Badger ambis looked with the huge wings. If the Ambi BCM is using the same size latches as the large Gunfighter it should be slightly wider than the Raptor.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Looks to be the Medium sized latches.

Just compared it against my single latch Med. Gunfighter.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    It should be about the same size maybe a little less wide than the raptor.

The rounded edges on the latches are nice, doesn't snag or rub when slung.

For the price, it's definitely one for the short list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom