Baltimore Will No Longer Prosecute ‘Low Level Crimes’ Like Prostitution, Trespassing,

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    So someone claiming to support women and minorities makes sex trafficking minority women easier to do. Violent crime and property crime is down....REPORTED violent crime and property crime. When police don't show up numbers go down. It's like in school when we're not allowed to write referrals or suspend black kids and suddenly "the discipline gap has closed!" Behaviors actually get more frequent and severe, but they're not reported.

We also experienced a year where everything was shut down. As things open back up, there will be an explosion of violence.

Violent crime and property crime is most likely down for the period they are staying but only for ONE reason.........COVID. It’s gonna skyrocket this year...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Honestly though i hate shit like this.

Puts the police in a bad spot. Neighbors will want specific incidents of these crimes addressed. Police will address them full well knowing it’s a waste of time but we do work to address crime complaints. Then there won’t be a real resolution to those complaining but as usual it will fall on the police because no one ever really says the courts aren’t doing their job

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    So they want to follow the California model on Laws...

Kinda like Texas followed the California model on the Power Grid...

Wonder how this ends. :innocent0

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Do I still have to pay for a parking meter or is that law not enforced? It seems silly that I would get fined for parking but not for pimping.

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    Do I still have to pay for a parking meter or is that law not enforced? It seems silly that I would get fined for parking but not for pimping.

They need to release a list of permissable crimes. It could be like The Purge, just less harmful. You could park illegally to get it out of your system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom