• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tracker12

Dec 29, 2016
    I'm in Calvert County but retired so can drive to meet up.

I'm in Calvert County but retired so can drive to meet up.

That's not going to work unless you're willing to wait a few months. On Monday I'm having a (previous) hip replacement removed and replaced. Trading reloading supplies won't be feasible until at least April.
    I have: (100) 123gr SST, (~20) 123gr AMax, and (~150) 123gr ELD-M. If you're willing to wait, we can determine what to swap.

ETA- For future reference, use the quote function when responding so everyone knows who you're talking to. It becomes confusing when the responses aren't back to back.

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    That's not going to work unless you're willing to wait a few months. On Monday I'm having a (previous) hip replacement removed and replaced. Trading reloading supplies won't be feasible until at least April.
    I have: (100) 123gr SST, (~20) 123gr AMax, and (~150) 123gr ELD-M. If you're willing to wait, we can determine what to swap.

ETA- For future reference, use the quote function when responding so everyone knows who you're talking to. It becomes confusing when the responses aren't back to back.

Damn, good luck with the operation (again)!

Paul Ward

Jan 2, 2021
    Varget powder

Hello,
    I have 3 pounds of Varget powder I would like to trade for 3 pounds of H4350.
    Thanks,
    Paul

These have been traded.
    Thanks,
    Paul

Last edited:

JamesDong

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2020
    Duffield, Va

Yeouch, is it that old or did they botch the job? I think I was told 15 - 25 years.

Yeouch, is it that old or did they botch the job? I think I was told 15 - 25 years.

It is 17 years old and I was in my early 30's when I first had it done. I don't know how long it has been loose, but I have been having issues for years. I finally broke down and saw an Ortho after one of MDS' doctors told me joint replacements should be checked out every five years or so.

dbledoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 8, 2013
    Howard County

There are many factors involved with the longevity of hip replacements.
    I have given lectures about it around the world. If there is an interest I can create a thread and discuss.

sundaeman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 16, 2008
    I’d like to trade 1000 CCI large pistol for large pistol magnums. I’m near Elkridge.

dbledoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 8, 2013
    Howard County
    Looking to trade for Trail Boss.

For trade I have the following powders available
    1lb H4350
    1lb HS-6
    1lb Longshot
    1lb Longshot

500 125 gr SMK 30 call bullets.