• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ndatrades

Aug 20, 2020
    Howard County
    Hello everyone. I have been lurking on this site for years, finally made an account a few months ago when I got my C&R license. I’m from Howard County and mostly use this site to check the classified sections, and to check up what my small local gun store is posting about (hours for the week, and what has come in). I like to think I am a collector but have lots more I need to cross off my bucket list. I love 32acp and could always use another handgun in that caliber. If you are reading this what firearm is an absolute must to have in every C&R collection?

A few items on my bucket list:
    Colt 1903 hammerless in 32acp
    VZ61 in 32acp
    Colt Police positive revolver
    Maryland Legal AK style rifle/pistol

Wish everyone the best and hope you get another firearm this holiday season!

Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    Hello everyone. I have been lurking on this site for years, finally made an account a few months ago when I got my C&R license. I’m from Howard County and mostly use this site to check the classified sections, and to check up what my small local gun store is posting about (hours for the week, and what has come in). I like to think I am a collector but have lots more I need to cross off my bucket list. I love 32acp and could always use another handgun in that caliber. If you are reading this what firearm is an absolute must to have in every C&R collection?

VZ61 in 32acp

Welcome and enjoy the site. As far as what every C&R collection needs that would be a M1 Garand, just an amazing historical rifle.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from PA!

Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]Rules are written in the stone, Break the rules and you get no bones, all you get is ridicule, laughter, a shine box, and a trip to the house of pain.
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT]

HoCoRes

Aug 22, 2014
    Howard County

VZ61 in 32acp

Welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom