MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    Ya... heavy... but he don't look like no pansy... just sayin'

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I am not trying to be stupid, but why in the world would you come loaded out like this guy other than because you can? The Daily Mail says that he is carrying a Barrett M82 commonly used to shoot down planes.

23635802-7907885-image-a-4_1579527827720.jpg

I wonder if a plane has EVER been shot down with a Barrett lol. The media is full of morons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    I wonder if a plane has EVER been shot down with a Barrett lol. The media is full of morons

Yeah, the .50 cal. has shot down lots of aircraft. Only it wasn't fired from a heavy caliber sniper rifle!!! Plenty of John Browning's finest were mounted on aircraft and ships just for that purpose. But, the media won't let that little detail screw up their s#!t stirring......

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Yeah, the .50 cal. has shot down lots of aircraft. Only it wasn't fired from a heavy caliber sniper rifle!!! Plenty of John Browning's finest were mounted on aircraft and ships just for that purpose. But, the media won't let that little detail screw up their s#!t stirring......

I’m well aware of John Browning’s finest designs. Was just curious about the Barrett specifically.

jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC

Exactly!
    Anyone that's ever fired a Ma Deuce understands that the Barrett is far from being the ideal platform for that round.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I'm hearing there is no Cell service there due to high use. Aren't there regulations on this during a State of Emergency ? Added infrastructure I would think. Positive news coverage so far.

Fed officials have a magic priority code to use when "MINIMIZE" or an overload is in effect.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I am not trying to be stupid, but why in the world would you come loaded out like this guy other than because you can? The Daily Mail says that he is carrying a Barrett M82 commonly used to shoot down planes.

23635802-7907885-image-a-4_1579527827720.jpg

That illustrates perfectly why he should be encouraged to carry it... The Brits, being DISARMED SUBJECTS, have NO clue about #2A and freedom.

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    I’m well aware of John Browning’s finest designs. Was just curious about the Barrett specifically.

I figured you were, my point being I doubt very seriously that anyone has shot down a modern aircraft with a bolt action. Possible yes, I doubt the probability is a whole number! Especially one as heavy as a Barrett.......

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    Well that was a good day albeit a bit cold. I did notsee a single disruption or any racist or ethnic superiority symbol/flag /sign. Saw the patriot picket doing their thing but did not get close enough to say hello. It was very crowded.

Apr 8, 2012
    Earth
    I am beyond relieved there was such a strong turnout and none of the shenanigans we were warned off. I'm convinced warnings were overblown to keep as many people away as possible and I'm thankful to all that attended anyway.

namrelio

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2013
    Frederick Co. Virginia
    The world saw a couple hundred thousand Americans carrying every imaginable gun made today, all in one place. You all could not have sent a better message. THANK YOU to everyone there. All should be proud. :thumbsup:

MykR0k

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 13, 2020
    I am beyond relieved there was such a strong turnout and none of the shenanigans we were warned off. I'm convinced warnings were overblown to keep as many people away as possible and I'm thankful to all that attended anyway.

Or, the warnings coming from every direction shined the light on the leftist roaches and the roaches crawled back under their rocks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom