• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    This lady nails it and and I'm putting this in the National 2A forum because this goes beyond the commonwealth's borders.

Last edited:

Atrox88

Gold Member
    Jan 7, 2016
    Carroll County
    It's great that she nails it but she is preaching to the choir. At this point in time no speech is going to change the captured minds of the anti gunners unless it came from their political gods themselves and that's not going to happen.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Great speech
    (She has a very odd accent)

“The people who hid Anne Frank were breaking the law and the people who killed her were following it”

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    It's great that she nails it but she is preaching to the choir. At this point in time no speech is going to change the captured minds of the anti gunners unless it came from their political gods themselves and that's not going to happen.

I beg to differ.

She is in Virginia, a state that laughs at BGOS (Battered Gun Owner Syndrome), which so impedes Marylanders from even thinking about taking action against tyrants.

If the state and local VA officials think that they and their policies will prevail unscathed, they are dead wrong. Outside of NoVa, there are an awful lot of hard, motivated people who will not comply with this BS.

Some of the newly-elected in the MD/DC spillover regions will pooh-pooh this attitude; they will be surprised. The Dems elected in the more rural areas will vote against these bills, because they are well aware of the attitude of their constituents, and hope to be re-elected next cycle.

Bloomberg screwed the pooch in VA. This nonsense will guarantee that the Dems will not have another majority for several election cycles. Virginians do not like rich Yankee carpetbaggers, and Bloomberg is not buying their votes anyway, merely buying advertising for the candidates who would like to be in his pocket.

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    Politicians win by identifying problems. Governing over the ‘solutions’ is hard.

I hope they realize by Lobby Day that they really don’t want to try to govern over these ‘solutions’.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Politicians win by identifying problems. Governing over the ‘solutions’ is hard.

I hope they realize by Lobby Day that they really don’t want to try to govern over these ‘solutions’.

When there are 100,000 pro-2A people In Richmond it just might make an impression.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country

I disagree. The media and the left love to portray 2nd amendment proponents as “Bitter Old White Guys” or “redneck reckless loose cannons” or “Racist Minority Haters”

Seeing and hearing this woman speak is powerful. She is coherent, seems independently minded and doesn’t fit the media stereotype. She is someone that can garner sympathy for our cause. She’s a great spokesperson and I wish there were thousands more like her.

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I took the link and shared it on FB on my home page. I would suggest if you do FB you can place it on your home page and share it with others as well. I wish their was a way to send this to ALL the RATS who are members of the MGA...

DubTap21

Jan 27, 2013
    Silver Spring
    That speech brought tears to my eyes and shivers up my spine. Kudos to this intelligent, 2A supporting young woman.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

scout6

Sep 28, 2016
    Ceciltucky
    I disagree. The media and the left love to portray 2nd amendment proponents as “Bitter Old White Guys” or “redneck reckless loose cannons” or “Racist Minority Haters”

Seeing and hearing this woman speak is powerful. She is coherent, seems independently minded and doesn’t fit the media stereotype. She is someone that can garner sympathy for our cause. She’s a great spokesperson and I wish there were thousands more like her.

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom