• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kmb

Ultimate Member
    Jul 20, 2011
    this place, https://originmaine.com/ is coming out with jeans. was watching a jocko vid and he mentions them. everything about them is american made. cotton, brass, thread. i love my 541s/559s so they'll be tough to give up as they fit me the best. hopefully origin will be the same.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    this place, https://originmaine.com/ is coming out with jeans. was watching a jocko vid and he mentions them. everything about them is american made. cotton, brass, thread. i love my 541s/559s so they'll be tough to give up as they fit me the best. hopefully origin will be the same.

I'm ready to buy some 100% made in the USA apparel. So sick of all of the overpriced Chinese junk, my hunting gear in particular. It's not uncommon for a Mid/Late season jacket to be $300 bucks nowadays.

Complete ********, it's ALL made in China.

My Dad used to buy a specific style of New Balance shoes because they were 100% Union made. I thought he was crazy, (back then) $70 bucks for a pair of sneakers that look the same as what I could get for $30.

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    Dicks and Levi’s have been on the boycott list and will stay there. I don’t doubt at all Dick’s is praying a private sales ban will give them some of their sales back. Tom’s was already hippy dippy crap giving Africans shoes that fall apart in 2 hours so they can pretend to be charitable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom