• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Watching Laura Ingraham talk to Mayor Pugh about all the students that are going to be bused “for free”. Laura trying to talk about ALL the issues with the school system and budget and yet Pugh is speaking over her and trying to drown her out. Now asked her is she the news director for trump. Pugh says she’s doing the transportation because the children asked her. Really? Little 14-17 year olds? This mayor has got to be on drugs. Laura asked why don’t you offer this same assistance to Pro Life. Pugh blew her off. Now she says that it’s the “private sector” that’s providing all the assistance. Total ******* bitch.

SkipRAA

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 23, 2018
    "Take the guns off the streets"

By motherfing responsible lawful gun owners OUTSIDE of Baltimore County.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    My mayor would love for all of us to be disarmed. She has said so herself.

She won’t be disarming me :)

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    If the mayor was serious about gun violence there wouldn’t be so many repeat gun offenders in Baltimore. The facts are there in black and white and she chooses to ignore them.

Also the new police commissioner is full on board with this.

Attachments

• 5273FC40-DC94-46D5-A2DF-05FAC2D34618.jpg
      5273FC40-DC94-46D5-A2DF-05FAC2D34618.jpg
      67.8 KB · Views: 208

ktigerJ

Ultimate Member
    Jun 5, 2013
    If the mayor was serious about gun violence there wouldn’t be so many repeat gun offenders in Baltimore. The facts are there in black and white and she chooses to ignore them.

Also the new police commissioner is full on board with this.

Doesn't the Police Commissioner "serve at the pleasure of the mayor"? Saw that on "Blue Bloods" more than once. If he wanted to keep his job wouldn't it behoove him to go along with the mayor's wishes?

May 19, 2016
    She doesn't really care about the people suffering in the city. She only wants to appear like she cares about the suffering in the city. This government is too corrupt. The city is over 600,000 residents, but I'd guess only 1,000 of them at most are the problem. Then everyone that sells drugs or is in a gang doesn't kill people. They hire enforcers, hit-men, and the cops know exactly who they are. Even though Baltimore probably has an office of most of the Fortune 500 companies, some people are making too much money manipulating people with fear an looting the city coffers.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    How can Maryland, the state that is home to the Masters of the Universe, who direct and carry out policy that affects billions of people and trillions of dollars around the world, who make more money than almost any other Americans or people anywhere, allow the fecal pond called Baltimore to exist in the state of decay that it does with the imbecilic leadership that it has?

Maybe they like it that way. If they actually solved problems, they might be out of a job.

msm

Oct 31, 2011
    I wonder where the money came from. Seems to me that a couple of weeks ago they couldn’t find money for heat in schools.

It sounded like it was taxpayer funds, but during the interview she claimed it was organized by the city government using private funds. No doubt she is either lying, or it’s money from people like Bloomberg. Probably a little bit of both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mini14tac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 14, 2013
    North County
    Wow, just watched it on YouTube. OMG, painful too watch is an understatement. She is an embarrassment just like the rest of the states democrats including Cummings and Poopersberger. Let the city go down in flames at her own hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom