• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheWhiteBuffalo

Not Impressed
    Dec 26, 2012
    Hughesville, MD
    I hit Bollywood in LaPlata weekly with my wife. Food is incredible and they have service to match.

I have mixed feelings on Bollywood. When I hit the place for lunch, they never offer to let me order from the menu. They almost force you to get the buffet, which I am not overly impressed with. Another thing that irks me is that they don't take drink orders. They bring us glasses of water, but never ask if we would like a soda or beer. Is that a cultural thing? I don't drink water because fish pee in it.

EndangeredMooseknuckle

Abducted Cynic
    Jun 23, 2017
    Southern MD, St. Marys
    I have mixed feelings on Bollywood. When I hit the place for lunch, they never offer to let me order from the menu. They almost force you to get the buffet, which I am not overly impressed with. Another thing that irks me is that they don't take drink orders. They bring us glasses of water, but never ask if we would like a soda or beer. Is that a cultural thing? I don't drink water because fish pee in it.
    Fish pee generally is where all the nutrients are.. it's good for you. I've never had service issues but do notice they don't willingly take our drink order either.. we have to tell them before they walk away. Maybe cultural or they assume everybody loves that delicious LaPlata water..

kidcadet1996

Jan 5, 2015
    Waldorf MD
    Did someone say Marie's Diner? I'll take a sweet tea with an order of chipped beef over biscuits and a side of loaded home fries. Definitely my favorite restaurant in La Plata. For fast food I'm a Chic-fil-a and Chipotle kind a guy, can't beat em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom