• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shoobedoo

US Army Veteran
    Jun 1, 2013
    Keyser WV
    For those of you looking at purchasing a Savage rifle.
    https://sporting.myonlinerebate.com/11317/

That is indeed a good deal, they ran a similar promotion last fall for $75 off the 111 series, and I picked up a 22" Trophy Hunter package in .223 on sale from Sportsman's Guide for $469 with free shipping, then I sold the cheapo Nikon 3x9 scope that came with the "package" for $50 which brought my total cost for the rifle down to $344.

bigdummy30

Feb 2, 2009
    Finksburg,MD
    I bought an Axis on Black Friday and still haven't received my $50 rebate. It just says processing on the website. After dealing with Remington on their ammo rebate I'm probably done buying just because of said rebate.

ETA : Also never received my rebate from them on my .22 a few years ago but forgot about until it was too late.

Shoobedoo

US Army Veteran
    Jun 1, 2013
    Keyser WV
    I bought an Axis on Black Friday and still haven't received my $50 rebate. It just says processing on the website. After dealing with Remington on their ammo rebate I'm probably done buying just because of said rebate.

ETA : Also never received my rebate from them on my .22 a few years ago but forgot about until it was too late.

Huh.. well that sucks. I got my $75 check from Savage in about 5 or 6 weeks.

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County

I submitted a $100 rebate when I bought my 10T a while back. Took 5 months to get it back if I remember correctly. I actually forgot about it until it showed up in the mail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom