• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shaggy

Feb 8, 2013
    Westminster
    It doesn't matter if there are a dozen armed criminals beating your front door in. You're still safer if you're unarmed, because that gun could have jumped out of its drawer and killed you at any time, long before the criminals showed up. You're better off calling 911 and then trying to reason with the bad guys until whenever the police show up.

Don't panic, but I think you've been reading the Baltimore Sun to long. Put the paper down and go clear your mind at the range or grab a beer. We are not judging you, we're just worried about your state of mind.:(

2AHokie

Dec 27, 2012
    District - 9A
    thegoose said:
    We need open carry in md. Thoes who deciede not to is their own issue.

I would much prefer CCW..

VA's system is the best of both worlds.

Open carry is basically Constitutional carry. No permit required.

Concealed carry requires a permit. It also bestows some additional benefits not available to open carriers (makes you immune to various laws, for example) but requires you to submit more info to the government.

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    It doesn't matter if there are a dozen armed criminals beating your front door in. You're still safer if you're unarmed, because that gun could have jumped out of its drawer and killed you at any time, long before the criminals showed up. You're better off calling 911 and then trying to reason with the bad guys until whenever the police show up.

Or grabbed some scissors!

ortoch

Feb 14, 2013
    I am about to move to texas or arizona this state and the people in it influencing the national laws... make me wanna puke

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    It's not right to blame the victim but if someone has threatened to kill you multiple times, you really need to be prepared and capable of protecting yourself from them and it's a damn shame the authorities don't tell people this simple fact.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    As an executive member of MSI I would like to say thank you to all of you that have sent emails, written letters, attended hearing&rally's, spoke with your representatives and given testimony against these anti liberty, anti gun, anti self-defense proposed laws. We are at the height of this battle and entering the most important moment. We have heard repeatedly from numerous citizens, officers and delegates that they are with us, and your efforts do matter. The vast majority of us want law abiding citizens to continue to enjoy firearms and possess them for self-defense. There are only a few anti-gun politicians that are led by Gov O'malley, that do not respect our great American gun history and want to take all guns away. We can stop them, but we need every voice. If you have not already heard, the most terrible anti-gun bill SB281 has made it out of the State Senate Judiciary Committee and is now going to be voted on by the full Senate. Please take a few minutes to call your district representative and ask them to not pass ANY gun control bill. They are listening, they are counting voices, we need your help right now.

This is a wonderful and uplifting news conference by the Center for Urban Renewal and Education (CURE):

http://www.urbancure.org/mbarticle....ak-out-against-gun-control#.USgBCR9i4AY.email

May 13, 2005
    I sold my firearms to pay for the lawyer for my divorce.

Sadly, this is the truth. :(

I just hope prices come back down before the shitstorm hits so I can buy a few things back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom