• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • winch

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2011
    Towson
    Mark Pennak, president of MSI, was kind enough to speak at our General Meeting on 5/1 at BCGF. Howard of PA manned an info table. Mark gave an interesting presentation and Howard signed up 9 new members.

While BCGF is a 100% NRA club, I believe that MSI does more for 2A rights on a state level.

Anyway, good job MSI, and we look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship moving forward!

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    Mark Pennak, president of MSI, was kind enough to speak at our General Meeting on 5/1 at BCGF. Howard of PA manned an info table. Mark gave an interesting presentation and Howard signed up 9 new members.

While BCGF is a 100% NRA club, I believe that MSI does more for 2A rights on a state level.

Anyway, good job MSI, and we look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship moving forward!

Thanks! It was a real pleasure.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    I learn something every time Mark opens his mouth. He is a great resource for the 2A community. A genuine fountain of information.

MackM

MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2018
    I learn something every time Mark opens his mouth. He is a great resource for the 2A community. A genuine fountain of information.
    This is excellent advice from the lady - "go over to yahoo, establish an email account in the name of your choice, and use it to sign-up on facebook and twitter. No anti is coming here to be swayed into supporting the 2A, so I urge you to confront them where they gather for comfort, which means social media. Take the fight to the enemy."
    As painful as that is going to be, I will do it.

tmo8320

Mar 31, 2019
    Just completed my MSI membership...and a little something extra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    This is excellent advice from the lady - "go over to yahoo, establish an email account in the name of your choice, and use it to sign-up on facebook and twitter. No anti is coming here to be swayed into supporting the 2A, so I urge you to confront them where they gather for comfort, which means social media. Take the fight to the enemy."
    As painful as that is going to be, I will do it.

Glad to have you. It is painful to "follow" the likes of shannon watts, jamie raskin, van hollen, everytown, demanding moms, etc., so you get updates, but that way its easy to post comments in their feeds.

I keep it civil. I also post a lot of links, so that folks can go read for themselves. The WaPo article on inflated school shootings is a frequent go-to, as is this:

https://medium.com/s/story/the-surp...-of-the-tin-foil-hat-gun-prepper-15fce7d10437

See also:
    https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=232778&referrerid=37263

tball

Ultimate Member
    May 20, 2010
    St. Augustine, Florida
    Mark is a terrific guy and a real asset to all of us who care about our constitutional rights in Maryland. I strongly recommend supporting MSI by joining. I am also a Life Member of the NRA. We need to support all the groups who are fighting for our rights.

Thanks Mark! You are amazing!

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    Mark is a terrific guy and a real asset to all of us who care about our constitutional rights in Maryland. I strongly recommend supporting MSI by joining. I am also a Life Member of the NRA. We need to support all the groups who are fighting for our rights.

Thanks Mark! You are amazing!

Thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom