Speaker Mike Busch Placed on Ventilator, Health "has significantly deteriorated"

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    He's only 72, but pneumonia is serious stuff. Sounds like he may have gotten it inside the hospital.

My brother, who was 41, died 6 weeks ago from pneumonia. It seems to have been a really horrible season for it. I know at least 6 or 7 people personally who have had friends or family who have died or been hospitalized from pneumonia over the winter.

scout6

Sep 28, 2016
    Ceciltucky
    My brother, who was 41, died 6 weeks ago from pneumonia. It seems to have been a really horrible season for it. I know at least 6 or 7 people personally who have had friends or family who have died or been hospitalized from pneumonia over the winter.

I am sorry for your loss. I nearly lost my wife of the same age last year this time to it. Very difficult time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cms1528

Feb 26, 2013
    Just saw Mike Miller on the news speaking of Busch, he's not looking good at all.

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    The only way he was ever going to leave office was in a casket.
    I will shed no tears.

Sympathies to his family.

Unfortunately whoever replaces him will probably be worse.

Agree.
    Not a friend to me. Sorry for his family's loss. That's about it.

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190407-224846_Google.jpg
      Screenshot_20190407-224846_Google.jpg
      39.4 KB · Views: 492

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I am sorry for your loss. I nearly lost my wife of the same age last year this time to it. Very difficult time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. Been one thing after another lately, some of it great, some of it horrible. Been needing a break to catch my breath.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Just saw Mike Miller on the news speaking of Busch, he's not looking good at all.
    Well... uh... okay... new leadership is welcome to both sides of the MGA.

In other news, little birdies are asking what's on Miller's thoughts after hearing of Busch...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore

The shock associated with someone as young as that has a special sting. I’m really sorry for your families loss.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    I see the Walgreen's sign advertising pneumonia shots. Is it prudent to get one?

It comes in 2 shots a year apart. My doc gave me the first shot last year and I'll get the next shot later this year. Usually they give it to folks over 65. I'm younger than that, but I help take care of some chronically ill folks so my doc told me I should get it.

No real side affects other than a deep desire to purchase more guns and ammo. ;)

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Hated his politics and what he stood for. The media was making him out to be some type of reach-across-the-aisle bipartisan type which is a bald faced lie.

That saying, condolences to his family. 72 is way to young to die. May he rest in peace.

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    My sympathies to the family, but I truly hope his death is the beginning of the end for the M&M Machine that has controlled Annapolis for the last few decades.

May a new, less powerful, puppet master fill the seat; and the resulting in-fighting takes it's toll on the remains of the machine.

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    I'm sure we'll get a Dumais etc, someone as bad or worse.

Except, they do not have the decades of collateral that the predecessor had. It will take years to build up.

In the mean time, there will be infighting and a whole lot of elbows thrown as everyone tries to find the best chair they can. Who will be sitting where, when the music stops, and how many enemies will they create on the way? When a dynasty falls, there is always a vacuum... and the suck is strong in Maryland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom