• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Once met a chick that took a 45 slug to the boob. She was crazy scared but very nice. Perfect round hole in her upper boob, no blood. She survived.

Must have hit her implant.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Saw a 16 year old take a .40 to skull. Bullet traveled around the skull and exited the forehead never penetrating the actual skull.

Once met a guy with 3 holes in his chest from a 9mm. Had a normal everyday conversation with him to keep his mind off his wounds. We even laughed together awaiting the ambulance. He was standing. He died at the hospital.

Once met a chick that took a 45 slug to the boob. She was crazy scared but very nice. Perfect round hole in her upper boob, no blood. She survived.

Bullets do wonky things. I’ve seen a lot of dead/dying people and i can tell you this 9/45/45/25/22/38/357 i don’t wanna be shot by any of them.

Once saw a guy who had just shot himself in the head with his parents' .32 caliber revolver. Bullet traveled through the brain from one temporal lobe to the other and lodged against the inside of the skull on the side opposite entry. He then decided that was probably a bad idea and called 911 and was on the phone with the dispatcher when the first officer got there. I shit you not. Fire department flew him out and I remember the doctor at Shock-A-Rama saying yeah he sounds like he's doing real well now but wait until the swelling and the scarring starts. He won't be a chess champion.

JakeThePit

Mar 11, 2018
    Once saw a guy who had just shot himself in the head with his parents' .32 caliber revolver.

I have a longtime friend whose older brother was a career EMT in Fairfax County who saw a lot of gunshot injuries.

He shared a story about an adult man in his 30's who lived with his parents. The man would make demands for things and if his parents refused, he would threaten to kill himself.

The man took his father's shotgun and was holding it under his chin, demanding a car. They relented and agreed to give him the car, but when he went to put the shotgun down, he discharged it and blew off half his head.

The reason why my friends brother was there was because the man's heart was still beating, though it stopped almost as soon as they arrived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom