• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Two close friends of mine have gun trusts. Full autos, silencers etc. So damn funny the hoops to jump through.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I fear these "mail order trusts" are going to a major target for the antis as soon as they realize they exist. Until now, trusts were pretty much under the radar.

My same thought why it was published. CNN ?

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Rush out and get a trust now?

I am finishing up drafting mine.

Thing is, they might make it so that the trustee of the trust needs CLEO signoff and to be fingerprinted, so I have also ordered the two lowers that I want for a couple SBR builds. I don't think they are going to do away with trusts owning NFA items. In fact, I doubt they can do away with a trust owning property. However, they can make us jump through some additional hoops. Might even get myself a suppressor or three while I am at it.

Obama cannot leave the Presidency soon enough. I had such high hopes for him when he first took office. At least I am glad I wasn't the one that voted for the doodoo in sheep's clothing.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    I know time is money and I love all our resident barristers. BUT I wish they were a little more affordable. I at this time can think of a lot of other things to use that much money for. At least at the price I was quoted once. And all I want is a little suppressor, for now.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    I know time is money and I love all our resident barristers. BUT I wish they were a little more affordable. I at this time can think of a lot of other things to use that much money for. At least at the price I was quoted once. And all I want is a little suppressor, for now.

Send me a PM with what you think is "affordable" and I'll see what I can do. I will put in the disclaimer that it is currently tax season and I get to bed at 4:00 am almost every night, so the turnaround would not be instant. However, I'd see what I can do for you.

Skipper

Oct 21, 2013
    I have one and love it. I really hope they don't offer an "opinion" that makes it "illegal".

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom