• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MigraineMan

Ultimate Member
    Jun 9, 2011
    Frederick County
    I thought you could not bring signs?

They were paper roll-up signs, no doubt smuggled at the bottom of their cat-lady-bag-of-holding purses. The blonde, down center, tried to hold up a sign when the Senators were moving to the joint session at the end, and the Capitol Police read her the riot act about holding signs inside the State House. She reluctantly tucked the sign away and slinked over to the safety of her peer group.

Some Guy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 26, 2017
    A huge thanks to all of you that were able to spend the time in insuring that some of these unconstitutional bills did not make it to the governors desk this year. I don't believe it would have turned out this way if you had not done what you did!!! Thank you!!!!!

This. Really appreciate the efforts from all the people who visited Annapolis time and again to speak out for the rest of us. Thank you all.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    They were paper roll-up signs, no doubt smuggled at the bottom of their cat-lady-bag-of-holding purses. The blonde, down center, tried to hold up a sign when the Senators were moving to the joint session at the end, and the Capitol Police read her the riot act about holding signs inside the State House. She reluctantly tucked the sign away and slinked over to the safety of her peer group.

This is a perfect illustration of the Liberal mindset: "Laws for thee but not for me."

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    That's awesome! Was it the PP design or from elsewhere?

The PP design. Him and his one employee came on House gun bill day. I don't think he testified, but his employee did. He was the one right before Mopar who walked out after his testimony to say he had to go to work.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County

It was a PP. He closed for a day so he and his employees could go to Annapolis for the House gun bill day, so it doesn't surprise me that somebody hooked him up. It was a little surprising (and encouraging) to see him wearing it now, after this storm has passed.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County

The PP design. Him and his one employee came on House gun bill day. I don't think he testified, but his employee did. He was the one right before Mopar who walked out after his testimony to say he had to go to work.

What she said. Guess I should have read the thread to the end before I replied:o

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    It was a PP. He closed for a day so he and his employees could go to Annapolis for the House gun bill day, so it doesn't surprise me that somebody hooked him up. It was a little surprising (and encouraging) to see him wearing it now, after this storm has passed.

This storm will not have passed until Maryland is Shall Issue or (even better) Constitutional Carry.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    This storm will not have passed until Maryland is Shall Issue or (even better) Constitutional Carry.

The storm has just temporarily moved over to Delaware, it will be back.

Visit the Delaware section of MDS to see what's happening, the red shirt brigade have attacked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom