• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • metalman3006

Gun Hoarder
    Sep 6, 2007
    Church Hill, MD
    One more update: He still has not gotten his official letter reinstating his rights (there was a problem with the paperwork the state has no idea what it is doing) but his dealer did just get a not disapproved on a pistol he bought at the same time as the lower.

metalman3006

Gun Hoarder
    Sep 6, 2007
    Church Hill, MD
    Hate to bring up an old thread but I was just thinking about how I never did follow up with the outcome. He eventually had to get a psychiatrist to sign off on him being sane, which he did and he got his letter by the end of last summer. Got his lower and pistol and even got his hunting license and went hunting.
    Needless to say he is very bitter about the whole thing but my view is that he never should of been a complete idiot when he was younger( I know youthful indiscretion and all that, but he was a idiot) and in all honesty the state was probably pretty lenient on him back then.
    I wonder what if any ramifications this will have if he moves out of sate?

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Hate to bring up an old thread but I was just thinking about how I never did follow up with the outcome. He eventually had to get a psychiatrist to sign off on him being sane, which he did and he got his letter by the end of last summer. Got his lower and pistol and even got his hunting license and went hunting.
    Needless to say he is very bitter about the whole thing but my view is that he never should of been a complete idiot when he was younger( I know youthful indiscretion and all that, but he was a idiot) and in all honesty the state was probably pretty lenient on him back then.
    I wonder what if any ramifications this will have if he moves out of sate?

Because he passed a NICS check to get his firearms, there should be zero ramifications, if he should move elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom