• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    +1 on John.

Hey John, if you don't sell the Cases/Bullets with it, I'd want to buy them (don't need the dies)

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    j&g sales $199.99 with chipped grips

thing is these had some sort of enamel baked paint or something. There was a release of a bunch of dinged up chipped ones, Fine if your arming a group of people. I got mine back before that and they were $275 and that was back in 2013. That was still when you were lucky to get one in the condition of mine. They came with just one mag. I"m personally done with getting chippy junky guns. I don't mind those with patina or what I call "honest holster wear" but alot of the chipped CZs were I think abused.

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    I am awed they were classified c&r. Czech military surplus? I think mine came with 2 14 rd mags, a great, baked on, finish, nice plastic grips but i have thought of adding stylish wood grips. The bore is poly like the glock as i remember. I have had mine for a dozen years, and i bought 10 boxes of hollow pt russian ammo but inthink inhave only shot it a few times. There are good reviews on line.

Cruacious

C&R Farmer
    Apr 29, 2015
    Elkton
    Barrel is also a hexagonal twist (not rifled!) and more durable than just about any other pistol barrel that is rifled. Also, these guns are pretty accurate if snappy, and fun to shoot. I love mine, only complaint is I run out of ammo too fast!

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Barrel is also a hexagonal twist (not rifled!) and more durable than just about any other pistol barrel that is rifled. Also, these guns are pretty accurate if snappy, and fun to shoot. I love mine, only complaint is I run out of ammo too fast!

I love mine too. Some day I’d kinda like to get another one so I can strip the enamel, blue it and get it make some wood grips for it as a project gun. One of those J&G sounds like the ticket. Sadly I know my wife will say no right now. Bought too much gun stuff and a new pistol a few weeks ago.

Maybe in the fall if they are still around :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom