• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    IMO the gofundme hurts the validity of the claim.

Surely, you're kidding. If I had a 10-12 year-old Honda Civic coupe missing a front bumper, a salvage title, alloy wheels that cost more than the car is worth and God-only-knows-how-many-miles, the last thing I would do is vandalize my own car, blame it on the antis and start-up a GoFundMe for donations to replace it but, only after I posted pics of it on FB and shared it on every page I could possibly share it on. Nope, not in my wheelhouse at all.

Looks like he's got a nice trailer, too. Usually, they just set em on fire and call them em as stolen to get the insurance check.

GlocksAndPatriots

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 29, 2016
    Has anyone ever been prosecuted in this state for committing perjury, especially when it benefits the left? Anybody willing to take bets that nobody ever would be for this particular situation?

Sadly, the left may eventually create a self-fulfilling prophecy. I hope they don't succeed.

What do you mean?

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Owner looks ready now.

https://www.gofundme.com/a4tft-foleyvandalismfund

29045300_15234241650_r.jpeg

Ready for? LOL

I dunno. Seems perfect when you need some cash for a new paint job for your pieced out project car.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    If I was a tagger and pissed enough to risk getting caught, damn if I wouldn't have gone for the nicer appearing blue car in last photo (sorry not familiar what it is, sure someone will know) a bit further from a window too. Criminals are often stupid though.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Trailer parks are like black holes. There's a lot of things that go on in them we don't fully understand. It's like Event Horizon with lots of buck teeth.

kohburn

Resident MacGyver
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2008
    PAX NAS / CP MCAS
    If I was a tagger and pissed enough to risk getting caught, damn if I wouldn't have gone for the nicer appearing blue car in last photo (sorry not familiar what it is, sure someone will know) a bit further from a window too. Criminals are often stupid though.

would assume that blue car wasn't there when the tagging was done

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Ready for? LOL

I dunno. Seems perfect when you need some cash for a new paint job for your pieced out project car.

If this were a BLM activist whose car got "vandalized" with racist graffiti, we would all be saying, "hoax." And we would almost certainly be right.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Considering the fact that the link to his Go Fund Me has been up for two days and has garnered $0 worth of donations after multiple shares on FB and in forums like this one pretty much says it all. The guy lives in Russell Springs, KY. I doubt that there's anywhere outside the UK and UofL campuses in Kentucky that's a hotbed of anti-gun political activity.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Considering the fact that the link to his Go Fund Me has been up for two days and has garnered $0 worth of donations after multiple shares on FB and in forums like this one pretty much says it all. The guy lives in Russell Springs, KY. I doubt that there's anywhere outside the UK and UofL campuses in Kentucky that's a hotbed of anti-gun political activity.

Needs to watch "Slum Dog Millionaire" for tips on begging, panhandling. For goodness sake, dress a bit modest or disheveled when asking for charity. Give it a few more days and see if tacticool sells.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Needs to watch "Slum Dog Millionaire" for tips on begging, panhandling. For goodness sake, dress a bit modest or disheveled when asking for charity. Give it a few more days and see if tacticool sells.

One week. $0 donations. 'Nuff said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom