• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • freebird

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 11, 2013
    For $900 right now he can get the cyber week sales and hit the Christmas sales and build a smoking awesome AR for 900 or less.

For real. 900 is a solid price point these days. I swear, 900 wouldn't have bought a blank lower during one of the 'scare' cycles years ago. lol.

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    What. Is. Your. Budget.??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You're going to love the parts I'm going to bring. I'm in the no budget category.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    You're going to love the parts I'm going to bring. I'm in the no budget category.

img-786240-1-i-will-tolerate-and-love-the-shit-out-of-you.jpg

Dizzle

Jan 27, 2018
    I don't have a budget if it's more then I am willing to spend right now I'll just wait a few weeks until I have more set aside... The cheaper it is the more I can get

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    I don't have a budget if it's more then I am willing to spend right now I'll just wait a few weeks until I have more set aside... The cheaper it is the more I can get

This is kinda like talking to my wife's grandmother who has dementia but I'll play.

How much are you willing to spend right now and how much does that go up every few weeks?

Invicta

Sep 16, 2018

Engage Armament (who was mentioned earlier I think) just put up some pictures of their new rifles. Head over to their forum in the IP section and take a look. Or you could call them and tell them you saw it on here.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I have $670 right now and I save about $100 bi weekly....
    You're pretty close to what a Windham HBAR can be bought for on sale. I think AlphaBrew recently linked to one such sale. Consider getting one, and saving a couple hundred for either a SOTAR Armorer's course or for a little less, having SOTAR inspect and get your rifle upper up to spec. The latter route probably involves the least investment of time.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    You're pretty close to what a Windham HBAR can be bought for on sale. I think AlphaBrew recently linked to one such sale. Consider getting one, and saving a couple hundred for either a SOTAR Armorer's course or for a little less, having SOTAR inspect and get your rifle upper up to spec. The latter route probably involves the least investment of time.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

^^^^^^^^ Do this!!!!!

I have $670 right now and I save about $100 bi weekly....

Read above.

Hit and Run

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2010
    Prince Frederick
    Where can I find a HBAR complete upper or complete rifle with an MLOK lightweight handguard for a decent price? I'm not really into building anything but I'm not against having one built as long as it has a decent warranty and great performance. 223 WYLDE preferred...
    I have one PSA HBAR keymod upper left in stock. $359.99

MTB Gunworks
    028d4acc65d3de3f575b738698279d59.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Shoretactical.com

Bought a complete kit from him last year, really nice quality and is based out of snow hill, md so keeping the money in the state.

What manufacturer(s) makes the upper, the BCG, barrel, gas block, charging handle, and muzzle device for Shore Tactical?

I ask, because those prices make me question the quality of the components.

joma352

Jan 4, 2018
    Lower Eastern Shore
    What manufacturer(s) makes the upper, the BCG, barrel, gas block, charging handle, and muzzle device for Shore Tactical?

I ask, because those prices make me question the quality of the components.

I'm not sure what company supplies the parts but I know the owner assembles each one. I was skeptical about to quality too when I bought one but my ar seems of better quality than my buddy who has spent a lot more going through palmetto state

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    nexgen98

Latest threads

Top Bottom