• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Xshot

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 14, 2013
    Pasadena, MD
    Haggling at a Toyota dealership in Glen Burnie today, Engage got me an extra $700 or so off a new car.
    As I was negotiating for a new car for the fiancé, they were a little low for their offer on the vehicle we were trading in. I told them I needed more than what they offered otherwise we were gonna walk. The sales manager looked over and asked if the hat I was wearing was an Engage Armament hat. It was, and it was funny that being nowhere near Engage that someone would recognize the emblem. He then told the salesperson we were with to just give me what I wanted since I was a gun guy and an Engage guy.
    $20 hat saved me $700. Not a bad investment!
    Thanks Engage. As usual!

Xshot

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 14, 2013
    Pasadena, MD
    Not much else to the story.
    Realistically I was going to get the money I wanted anyways but the fact that the guy recognize my hat was cool.

Pay2Play

Jul 3, 2008
    Gambrills
    Haggling at a Toyota dealership in Glen Burnie today, Engage got me an extra $700 or so off a new car.
    As I was negotiating for a new car for the fiancé, they were a little low for their offer on the vehicle we were trading in. I told them I needed more than what they offered otherwise we were gonna walk. The sales manager looked over and asked if the hat I was wearing was an Engage Armament hat. It was, and it was funny that being nowhere near Engage that someone would recognize the emblem. He then told the salesperson we were with to just give me what I wanted since I was a gun guy and an Engage guy.
    $20 hat saved me $700. Not a bad investment!
    Thanks Engage. As usual!

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but that was me! I’m the General Sales Manager at Browns Toyota. I remember that day. I’m happy we were able to help and hope all is still going well.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but that was me! I’m the General Sales Manager at Browns Toyota. I remember that day. I’m happy we were able to help and hope all is still going well.

Thank you for helping out a fellow MDS'er and a customer of Engage. They are great and so are you. I now know where to shop (and what hat I should be wearing!) if I need a Toyota. Great to have you on this forum.

Cal68

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom