• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    You do not need to be rude ......It is people like you that make it hard to work towards a common goal . I came into the room and commented on a subject. I am sorry to the room . But please do not be rude you cannot be rude and be a responsible gun owner . Thank You best wishes to you.

Not being rude at all. Rude is when you step into a conversation with your 3rd post on the forum and spit out false information. Information which can be found with a simple search. As for being g a responsible gun owner, I don't owe you or no one else proof of responsibility. Now, get back to your trolling.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    This forum is a open forum . I am a member here as you are . So i only have 3 or so post just because you have a thousand don't mean anything to me . So if you think you can flame me without the room seeing what you are doing . I also have reported you to the site . I will give them the opportunity to sort this out . On a couple of my post i said i was sorry . And you keep going on creating this . If there is a block button please use it .

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    No, this is one of those, if you cannot follow the restrictions on your permit screw it up for others and probably go to jail, kind of things.

Sorry, but IMO, not following the rules on your permit will end up biting us all in the ass in the long run. CC in MD is an uphill battle as it is, so permit holders violating their restrictions will just make it steeper. In Maryland, CC is a privelage granted by the state, it is not a right. Breaking the rules will just cause the state to get even stingier(if possible) with granting us that privelage.

Heat , Did you get my email .... I can't seem to find it or confirm it. Let me know TY

sfchoffman

Full Battle Rattle
    Feb 18, 2013
    Well the good news is they will be issuing carry permits, the bad news is next year they will be banning all handguns.... ;(

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    This forum is a open forum . I am a member here as you are . So i only have 3 or so post just because you have a thousand don't mean anything to me . So if you think you can flame me without the room seeing what you are doing . I also have reported you to the site . I will give them the opportunity to sort this out . On a couple of my post i said i was sorry . And you keep going on creating this . If there is a block button please use it .

Yes, this is an open forum but if your present attitude persists, I'd wager it won't be open to you for long. By the way, the block button works on your end also.

Where's the "sorry" part? I see a lot of accusations and character assassinations and baiting but no sorry.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Some folks just know how to win friends and influence people don't they?

And you've been reported too. 9 whole posts. impressive

troublemaker.

:D

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Megatroll,

Please submit to MODS ASAP.

Attachments

• hurt_feelings_form_4028.jpg
      hurt_feelings_form_4028.jpg
      66.1 KB · Views: 491

iobidder

1 point'er
    Nov 11, 2011
    Everywhere
    Exactly why UT continues to issue NR permits to MD residents. They know a MD permit is impossible to obtain. PA knows it too.

That kinda makes no sense. I mean it does but then it again it doesn't. Why? Because UT, FL, and AZ are the most sought after permits for Marylanders, so PA could really give 2 shits about UT issuing permits to Marylanders as long as the requirements remain the same.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    It doesn't really matter since the salient point is MD does not recognize any permits, so UT will issue. PA doesn't care since their residents can't carry a UT permit without getting a PA permit first. Is this better?

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    The six states listed are those that recognize a permit from certain states held by a resident, but not the same permit held by a Non-resident. Md doesn't recognize any other state's permit no matter who holds it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom