• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knuckles

Feb 28, 2012
    Ceciltucky, MD
    I am close enough to these two Walmarts that I find myself stopping in maybe 2 times a week to check their ammo shelves but it appears recently that the stock NEVER changes!

I want to believe that they do get some from time to time but I just am not there at the right times.

If I see any changes or new stock of .223, 7.62, 22lr I will post that here.

Also, if anyone notices any of the above at either locations, could you please post that here as well?

Thanks in advance.

racerbob66

Nov 19, 2009
    North East, MD
    Same here. They never had a well stocked case, but it is just bare now. I stop by the NE WM a couple of times a week and haven't seen any change in their stock.

Elynchjr23

Jan 7, 2013
    Went to both just now. Elkton had 1 box of 44 mag and northeast has quite a bit of hydrashock .40, .17, and 22-250, also 1 box of 300 win mag.

I'm hoping to pick up my new 1911 today and been looking for some .45. Guy in elkton said to check back in 3 days. Goin to Molly's in kennedyville today and they usually have ammo, I will report back later with my findings

Elynchjr23

Jan 7, 2013
    Also did see last weekend northeast had a shelf full of Winchester 20 rnd 5.56. And elkton about 2 weeks ago had a few boxes on 50 rnd .223

Oxford usually has a decent selection in their Walmart also

Elynchjr23

Jan 7, 2013
    Molly's is pretty well stocked. Lots of american eagle .223, and plenty o 7.62x51. 2 400 round ammo cans of the xm855 idk if I got that right for like $400. Also had about 5 500 round boxes of cci standard velocity for $35 a box

Last edited:

Elynchjr23

Jan 7, 2013
    I'm looking for some .45. If anyone finds any in there before I happen to make it can you pm me please. Hoping msp gets my papers back tomorrow and I'm looking to shoot my new pistol this weekend

henn5849

Aug 29, 2009
    Cecil County, MD
    I know for a fact that an employee at both walmarts contact friends that come up and buy most of the new ammo once it comes in. Sucks, but, what can we do.....

Elynchjr23

Jan 7, 2013
    Yeah that definitely sucks, I guess we just gotta be Persistant and keep stalking the stores lol. Managed I get 2 boxes of 40 from northeast on my way home from work. Guy said that got in some 375rnd bricks of .22 today but it went fast. Gonna try and just keep checking every day on way home from work

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Right now even if Wal-Mart's could restock the entire shelf every day, 100 percent full with hundreds of boxes of each caliber..... every single day it would be empty again.

I just don't get it.

Firearm owners wont need legislation for gun control, hording bubba's with infinite amount of cash will do it for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom