• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    Yeah totally not related to guns but I was curious: how many of you remember Moxley's ice cream in Towson? My girlfriend and I became quite fond of Dino Bites ice cream in Columbia. Anyone know what happened to them? Did they go out of business? Does anyone know of any other good Maryland specific ice cream parlors?

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Dumsers, just down the road from me. :)

4072597127_fb460c658f.jpg

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Arctic Circle in Churchville, above Bel Air. Has mini-golf and batting cages next door.

Anns Dari-Cream in Glen Burnie. Ok the real attraction here is the foot long fried hot dogs, but the ice cream is good too. On Saturday nights there is a very large classic car cruise in neighboring Marley Station Mall's parking lot.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Artic Circle... LOL :tdown:

If you are an ice cream snob, you need to find a dairy that does it home made. Brooms Bloom, Bomboys and Jarrettsville Creamery are all home made, and not trucked in via the SYSCO Reefer.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    If you are an ice cream snob, you need to find a dairy that does it home made. Brooms Bloom, Bomboys and Jarrettsville Creamery are all home made, and not trucked in via the SYSCO Reefer.

They're all good too, Brooms is my favorite.

tball

Ultimate Member
    May 20, 2010
    St. Augustine, Florida
    If you are looking for ice cream or even better fresh frozen custard in Columbia, the Meadows at the Hickory Ridge Village Center behind the Giant Food store is the best I have ever had. We love to go there. The owner makes it fresh every few hours. You can really tell the difference.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    The Italian Market here in Crofton makes their own ice cream every day. It's really good.

lilgibby

"man gotta have a code."
    Sep 17, 2011
    Elkton
    the " sweet shop" on plaski highway heading towards northeast just past the paramedic 2 has sum pretty tasty sundaes and cones, great service and always leave with a smile. also if you are hungry they have a small but affordable menu with 2 chili cheese dogs a bag of chips and a soda for like 3 bucks and then desert for just a couple more cant beat it i discovered this place last year.

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    brooms is tops for me!

but in the intrest of total honesty the kids and I went to beanies today when I picked
    them up from day care. its a no brainer two doors down from day care its become a friday treat, for the kids of course!

Mr H

Banana'd
    Yeah totally not related to guns but I was curious: how many of you remember Moxley's ice cream in Towson? My girlfriend and I became quite fond of Dino Bites ice cream in Columbia. Anyone know what happened to them? Did they go out of business? Does anyone know of any other good Maryland specific ice cream parlors?

Not really a "local flavor" thing, but we've gotten to like Bruster's quite a lot.

As for Dinobite??

If my math is correct, it was started by a failed dentist who went to ice cream. Revenge?? Irony? WTF knows. But in any case it fell flat on its snout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom