My computer
    6883920455_5c20344eb1_z.jpg

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    Need more belt-feds - M2 flanked by two 1919's:
    06242011009.jpg

Are all those NFA? I have a USGI 1919a4 and two M37 beltfeds. It would be nice to see how many beltfed guys are lurking around. I'm in the Western part of MD and would like to get some beltfeds together for a shoot. :party29:
    Rob

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Are all those NFA? I have a USGI 1919a4 and two M37 beltfeds. It would be nice to see how many beltfed guys are lurking around. I'm in the Western part of MD and would like to get some beltfeds together for a shoot. :party29:
    Rob

Rob, We have a Tripod/Bipod MG only shoot 4 times a year at the AGC. So its a bit of a ride for you but I will have a MG08/15 and Very soon a MG08 shooting. We also have a MG34, M60, M240, 1919a4, 1919a6 and probably some more. Plus we have a bunch of mag fed light MGs like BARs and Brens. Check out our open house coming up. I guess it just depends how far west you are.

bcr229

FFL/SOT
    Jul 15, 2011
    Inwood, WV
    Rob
    Yes they're full-auto. We have an MG42 and an RPD also.

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Just got an AMP 10/9 upper for the Mac. It uses Suomi stick(36rd), coffin(50rd), and drum(72rd) mags. Looking forward to trying it out soon. :D

Attachments

• AMP 109.jpg
      AMP 109.jpg
      141.9 KB · Views: 1,094

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Just got an AMP 10/9 upper for the Mac. It uses Suomi stick(36rd), coffin(50rd), and drum(72rd) mags. Looking forward to trying it out soon.

Awesome! I did not know you were getting one! Hope to see it soon!

I have some of each of those mags if you need me to bring them! Those drums are much nicer than Tommy gun drums! Going to put optics on it? If so what kind?

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Awesome! I did not know you were getting one! Hope to see it soon!

I have some of each of those mags if you need me to bring them! Those drums are much nicer than Tommy gun drums! Going to put optics on it? If so what kind?

I have coffins and drums, but no sticks. Probably put something like an Eotech or Aimpoint on her. Or perhaps a red dot with 3X mag.

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    I have coffins and drums, but no sticks. Probably put something like an Eotech or Aimpoint on her. Or perhaps a red dot with 3X mag.
    You have to get some Sticks, the Coffins are a pain to load and the drums are big and do make holding the front odd.. Those stick mags are double stack and nice!

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    Yes definitely want to try this out at the next shoot, heck it should drop right on my .45 lower and be good to go since the magwell doesn't matter.

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Yes definitely want to try this out at the next shoot, heck it should drop right on my .45 lower and be good to go since the magwell doesn't matter.

Perhaps. Alliance had to slightly modify the bolt to fit the feed ramps for my Uzi mag setup. But we can give it a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom