• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    So much falsehood and misunderstanding of the law it makes my head hurt. More fake news about a manufactured evil.

Molon Labe mo' fo's.

Attachments

• IMG_6169.jpg
      IMG_6169.jpg
      79.7 KB · Views: 504
    • IMG_6260.jpg
      IMG_6260.jpg
      91.3 KB · Views: 514
    • IMG_6771.jpg
      IMG_6771.jpg
      70.5 KB · Views: 516

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    PROPAGANDA ALERT!
    FOX news in Baltimore is going after them too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFGZ5ANO8Tw

Hmmm. So they did reveal an upside to ghost guns. It seems like they would reduce the workload on the ATF. It makes for fewer records for them to scan and fewer officers needed for pointless ownership tracing excercises. :)

They did not mention the painfully small numbers of violent crimes that are solved by tracing a firearms ownership records. Or the even fewer number of violent crimes that have been prevented by making this investment in public safety.

I really wish they had mentioned how many guns were likely returned to their rightful owners ( i.e. Put back on the street ) because the ATF was able to find its rightful law abiding owner.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    FAKE NEWS ... You betcha !!!

Now WBAL gets involved in the "ghost gun" fake news and fear mongering....

Concern grows over untraceable 'ghost guns' readily available online
    http://www.wbaltv.com/article/conce...e-ghost-guns-readily-available-online/8729989

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muZp_xTTRKw

They cite no FBI stats because there ARE NO stats ... due to lack of a serial number ??? ... OH PLEEEZE !!!

Classic diversion ... The FBI does have stats, and they are lower than minuscule. The 'lack of stats' claimed by NBC/WBAL only bolsters fear that guns with no 'registration or serial number' can't be traced to the owner, but that doesn't stop collecting stats on those same guns that are confiscated and cataloged in criminal cases ... again minuscule. Fact of the matter, the EXPLOSION in gun violence in major metropolitan cities are 99.9% stolen handgun related.

Ask yourself WHY NBC affiliate WBAL does NOT have a comment section on the link cited, but ONLY allows links for social media sharing of an unsubstantiated 'local' piece to bolster national fake news that is devoid of facts and of dubious purpose. Maybe they want to spread a meme that willfully avoids reasonable questions and/or counter claims. Maybe they are being PAID for by Californian Tom Steyer who along with State Sen. Kevin De Leon pushed the 'ghost gun' initiative there. Steyr is California's incarnation of Michael Bloomberg.

WAKE UP MARYLAND and WAKE UP AMERICA ... We're being Californicated on a national scale.

Post counter claims online where you can, and share the links here. WBAL and NBC are relaying on our silence and their ability to stifle disagreement and dissent. We MUST speak out ... FORCEFULLY.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    I like howthey say I can just buy these parts on the Internet and put them together to make a gun. No machining, no nothing, as easy as putting tires on a car.

:beer:

Last edited:

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    1. I wonder if this is being coordinated with another legislative surprise (or the clock has run out on these).

2. note the AR pistol that they recovered in the story didn't a rifle stock on it (which a person willing to commit other crimes with probably would get vs seeking NFA approval). Didn't quite get the story on it. If it was indeed used in a crime, stolen from someone else (so the criminal didn't know how to put a stock on it), etc.

FAKE NEWS!

Spread the word.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Everything is caused by a 'hole' according to NBC

Propaganda.....watch it and learn from it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov-q0vIPMmk

Like a hole punctured in a gas tank. NBC has a history of manufacturing issues to hide their real agenda.

ATF nor the FBI are concerned about this, but NBC and the gun-grabbing left want to force national attention away from Trump's comments rather than reporting on rampant gun crime in Chicago.

Ghost guns or exploding gas tanks ... but don't expect an on-air apologiy from Lester 'The Molester' Holt this go-round.

"We agree with GM that we should have told our viewers about the (incendiary) devices"

"GM x-rayed the tank and found no hole"

It was a bad idea from start to finish. That's our new policy.
    ... and we'll do it again if we think we can get away with it. :innocent0

GunnerGunz

Sunken Treasure
    Mar 2, 2010
    Reisterstown
    yep I saw that on NBC Nightly News last night what a bunch of malrkey. I was with my dad who asked me about it and I told him all guns go through and FFL except the 80% lower. So there is not a whole lot of ghost guns out there and would be hard pressed to see any crime committed with one. D bags all of them with leave out the fact reporting to make it sensational.

off the x

Feb 7, 2017
    there problem is there to stupid to realize that those low live piece of crap criminal aren't going to pay to buy nor build one its easier for them to steal one well get lucky an break in to a place that has one

Jagzilla

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 5, 2013
    None of this is spontaneous. It was in the works with the assumption Hillary would be in the White House and would be part of the anti-gun rollout. Note the movie "Miss Sloan" that came out in early December. All part of the plan. And then it all got Trumped.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    A VERY astute observation Sir !!!

None of this is spontaneous. It was in the works with the assumption Hillary would be in the White House and would be part of the anti-gun rollout. Note the movie "Miss Sloan" that came out in early December. All part of the plan. And then it all got Trumped.

NBC (and it's affiliates, both on cable AND local broadcast) have been in a full #NeverTrump mode even after his election in an attempt to delegitimize his Presidency.

Might be an eye-opening exercise to connect the dots between NBCUniversal parent ComCast, it's subsidiaries and outlets who are attacking Trump from every angle ...

For example, OpenSecrets.org's CommunistCast page ... 10 to 1 Hillary over Bush for President, and ZERO to Trump. And the left bitched about the Citizen's United SCOTUS ruling ?
    The United States Supreme Court held (5–4) on 21 January 2010 that freedom of speech prohibited the government from restricting independent political expenditures by a nonprofit corporation. The principles articulated by the Supreme Court in the case have also been extended to for-profit corporations, labor unions and other associations.

Attachments

• Hillary comcast.JPG
      Hillary comcast.JPG
      23.1 KB · Views: 251
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads