• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TargetGrade

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2017
    Pensultucky
    52 Months? She should be shot.

http://www.wboc.com/story/38968416/...entenced-to-over-four-years-in-federal-prison

Hankerson allowed her co-defendant onto the tier where D.S. was housed. The second time that the co-defendant entered D.S.’s cell he violently attacked D.S., stabbing him multiple times.

Hate to say this has as much to do with quotas as anything else. HOPEFULLY she will get her just due with the Feds but I doubt it. :mad54:

Last edited:

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    They've lowered the standards to the point where it's hard to tell much difference between the inmates and some of the correctional officers.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    My bad, fixed! That doesn't take away the meaning of thread. Bad CO's, bad cops should be dealt with without mercy.

Agreed

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...218262-9685-11e8-80e1-00e80e1fdf43_story.html

Want to be more mad? One of the shooters in the DC case where the 10 year old princess was gunned down was on probation for ARMED ROBBERY!!! He was sentenced to 2 years probation for ARMED ROBBERY!!!!!!! While on probation he took part in murdering a child!! He got two years PROBATION for an armed robbery. An ARMED ROBBERY!!!!

Sorry i lost my S when i read this article today!

TargetGrade

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2017
    Pensultucky
    They've lowered the standards to the point where it's hard to tell much difference between the inmates and some of the correctional officers.

Pretty much, one would think they might have learned a lesson from Baltimore a few years ago. :sad20: Must hire in the spirit of EOE I guess. :facepalm:

Four female prison guards in Baltimore fell pregnant to the same inmate, according to authorities who have busted a major smuggling gang inside the jail system.

Two of the women tattooed the inmate's name on their bodies and he showered three of them with expensive gifts including cars and jewelry.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/four-female-prison-guards-impregnated-by-same-inmate/

I imagine these pos are out by now. :sad20:

TargetGrade

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2017
    Pensultucky

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM