• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    Here ya go...
    Two beggars are sitting side by side on a street in Rome.

One has a cross in front of him; the other one the Star of David. Many people go by and look at both beggars, but only put money into the hat of the beggar sitting behind the cross.

A priest comes by, stops and watches throngs of people giving money to the beggar behind the cross, but none give to the beggar behind the Star of David.

Finally, the priest goes over to the beggar behind the Star of David and says, "My poor fellow, don't you understand? This is a Catholic country; this city is the seat of Catholicism. People aren't going to give you money if you sit there with a Star of David in front of you, especially when you're sitting beside a beggar who has a cross. In fact, they would probably give to him just out of spite."

The beggar behind the Star of David listened to the priest, turned to the other beggar with the cross and said: "Moishe, look who's trying to teach the Goldstein brothers about marketing."

:innocent0

Kinetic

MDS Supporter
    Apr 4, 2013
    A Catholic, a Protestant, a Muslim and a Jew were discussing business during a dinner.

Catholic: "I have a large fortune... I am going to buy CITIBANK!"
    Protestant: "I am very wealthy and will buy GENERAL MOTORS!"
    Muslim: "I am a fabulously rich prince... I intend to purchase HALLIBURTON!"

They then all wait for the Jew to speak...
    The Jew stirs his coffee, places the spoon neatly on the table, takes a sip of his coffee, looks at them and casually says: "I'M NOT SELLING!"

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    A Jewish man was finishing up in a bathroom stall. As he was pulling up his pants, a dime fell out his pocket and into the toilet. He just stood there staring in the toilet. After pondering for a few moments, the Jew reaches into his pocket, pulled out a quarter, and tossed it into the toilet. He then said to himself, “Now it’s worth it”. And reached in and grabbed them both.

Told to me by an Israeli friend of mine.

jjbduke2004

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2008
    Morris Oblast, NJ SSR
    Here ya go...

:innocent0

I should have explained it better: I was going to type it in from memory but googled first to see if it was posted elsewhere. I didn't want to "steal" from that author so i thought a link was more appropriate.

And in the version I remember it was the Levine Brothers

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Man does this thread take me back to college and a Reformed girlfriend named Barbara. She was on the athletic side (think beautiful Israeli military), anti-JAP, and knew more Catskill-kinda' jokes than anybody.

jjbduke2004

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2008
    Morris Oblast, NJ SSR
    I'll migrate to Israeli jokes:

They sought out an American, an Israeli, a Pole, and a Soviet. “Excuse me, we’re conducting a poll on the shortage of meat in your country,” the pollster informed each of the four.
    “What’s a ‘shortage’?” the American asked.
    “What’s ‘excuse me’?” the Israeli asked.
    “What’s ‘meat’?” the Pole asked.
    “What’s ‘poll’?” the Soviet asked.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Two older friends, a Jew and a Gentile are crossing the street when a car comes out of nowhere and hits the Jew. His friend runs over, takes off his coat and puts it under his head. “Are you comfortable?” he asks. His friend replies, “I make a living.”

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    An old rabbi was walking along a street in Brooklyn when a prostitute came up to him and said "Hey mister; I can give you some super sex".
    The rabbi thought for a moment and replied "I think I'll take the soup".

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    True story, from long ago:

A priest, a minister, and a rabbi were fishing in a small boat. The minister said, "I just remembered: I have to make a phone call." So he knelt in the bottom of the boat, prayed briefly, then stepped out of the boat and trotted across the lake to the dock, where he used the pay phone. When he was finished, he knelt on the lake shore and prayed for a few minutes, then jogged across the water, got back in the boat, and resumed fishing.

A few minutes later, the priest announced, "I just remembered: I have to make a phone call." So he knelt in the bottom of the boat, prayed briefly, then stepped out of the boat and trotted across the lake to the dock, where he used the pay phone. When he was finished, he knelt on the lake shore and prayed for a few minutes, then jogged across the water, got back in the boat, and resumed fishing.

The rabbi tried to hide his astonishment, but inwardly he was thinking, I mustn't let these goyim show me up. So after a few minutes he said, "I just remembered: I too have to make a phone call."

So he knelt in the bottom of the boat, prayed briefly, then stepped out of the boat and sank beneath the water of the lake, bobbing to the surface a moment later, sputtering and thrashing. After the priest and the minister helped him back into the boat, he prayed for fully five minutes, stepped out of the boat... and again sank like a rock beneath the water.

After the rabbi's third attempt, as he thrashed and splashed in the water, the minister turned to the priest and said, "Do you think we should tell him where the rocks are?"

Tod

MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2013
    Eastern Shore
    My contribution

What did the waiter ask the group of dining Jewish mothers?
    Answer: "Is anything all right?"

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    A Jewish man was finishing up in a bathroom stall. As he was pulling up his pants, a dime fell out his pocket and into the toilet. He just stood there staring in the toilet. After pondering for a few moments, the Jew reaches into his pocket, pulled out a quarter, and tossed it into the toilet. He then said to himself, “Now it’s worth it”. And reached in and grabbed them both.

Told to me by an Israeli friend of mine.

I know a guy who pretty much did this. He said that once when he stood up from the toilet a quarter dropped from his pants into the bowl. He said he went in after it. "It's my sh!t" he said to justify it.

And yes...the guy is that cheap. He's in his 60s now and has only gotten worse when it comes to "frugality"...whenever he eats at a fast food restaurant (standard restaurants are too expensive for him), he leaves with his pockets full of sweetener packets, ketchup packets, napkins, etc.

threegun

Jan 26, 2013
    Westminster
    A little story about government brain washing.

I was a 40 year government employee. At the end of one day our division went to holiday sensitivity training where they encouraged us not to mention specific holidays when wishing each other well. I returned to my desks and was putting on my coat when I made eye contact with my very religious and politically conservative Jewish friend. In his deepest and loudest voice he wished me a Merry Christmas I returned with my loudest Happy Hanukkah. As we proceed down the isle others stood and wished us both a Merry Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah. Every race and religion made a showing that day. As we past the Division Director he shook his head and said you two are incorrigible. Under his breath he said well done. One of my best days as a government employee. They can put that PC junk where the sun don't shine.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    A little story about government brain washing.

I was a 40 year government employee. At the end of one day our division went to holiday sensitivity training where they encouraged us not to mention specific holidays when wishing each other well. I returned to my desks and was putting on my coat when I made eye contact with my very religious and politically conservative Jewish friend. In his deepest and loudest voice he wished me a Merry Christmas I returned with my loudest Happy Hanukkah. As we proceed down the isle others stood and wished us both a Merry Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah. Every race and religion made a showing that day. As we past the Division Director he shook his head and said you two are incorrigible. Under his breath he said well done. One of my best days as a government employee. They can put that PC junk where the sun don't shine.
    And they shouted “AMEN” to the heavens!

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    0bOQs8P.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver