• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kevmo

N00b
    Feb 20, 2009
    Severn
    I sent mine in on the 23rd of October and was setup for an interview yesterday on the 7th. None of my references have been contacted.

looks like you and i have the same timeline... will be interesting when we get ours.

Thunder239

Feb 10, 2014
    My interview is scheduled for Thursday I have my clearance verification and my OPM breach letter; crossing my fingers.

They want your clearance verification to state the following:
    > Name and clearance level
    > access to classified info daily at your clearance level
    > Name and contact info of security manager

Good luck

Thunder239

Feb 10, 2014
    SF 50 does not show clearance info, I don’t know about the DD forms. I posted a request for clearance letter from MSP in the Clearance Letter Info thread under Md 2A that has the three items listed they are looking for. I initially gave a letter from my agency that stated the following that was not accepted:
    > Name
    > DOB / POB
    > Last 4 of SSN
    > Clearance
    > Date of last background
    > Clearance since date

Kevmo

N00b
    Feb 20, 2009
    Severn
    My interview is scheduled for Thursday I have my clearance verification and my OPM breach letter; crossing my fingers.

They want your clearance verification to state the following:
    > Name and clearance level
    > access to classified info daily at your clearance level
    > Name and contact info of security manager

Good luck

The letter I uploaded already has all that but I’ll bring my opm thing just in case

Kharn

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2008
    Hazzard County
    Interesting, they've changed the application portal. Now "Federal Employee or Contractor" is its own risk category instead of leaving applicants wondering which box to check.

SF 50 does not show clearance info, I don’t know about the DD forms. I posted a request for clearance letter from MSP in the Clearance Letter Info thread under Md 2A that has the three items listed they are looking for. I initially gave a letter from my agency that stated the following that was not accepted:
    > Name
    > DOB / POB
    > Last 4 of SSN
    > Clearance
    > Date of last background
    > Clearance since date
    The letter must state you have "daily and reoccurring access" to information at your clearance level.

Kevmo

N00b
    Feb 20, 2009
    Severn
    Interesting, they've changed the application portal. Now "Federal Employee or Contractor" is its own risk category instead of leaving applicants wondering which box to check.

The letter must state you have "daily and reoccurring access" to information at your clearance level.

Interesting, must have done that very very recently I applied at the end of oct and didn’t see that option

Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert
    Curious how some of you are getting verification of your clearances. We're told every year that we can't even put our clearances on resumes.

Pax is one of the few bases/agencies that won't. 7.4 Security tried and went to legal, and legal said no.

Kharn

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2008
    Hazzard County
    From what we're told as DoD civilians at Pax, we can't put what clearance we currently hold. We can only state what clearance we're eligible for.

I can't say I'm the King of England, but I sit on a throne in London, I've signed fifty royal decrees in the last 12 months, and my father was the king until his death. :rolleyes:

shocka04

Jan 17, 2012
    Calvert County
    I can't say I'm the King of England, but I sit on a throne in London, I've signed fifty royal decrees in the last 12 months, and my father was the king until his death. :rolleyes:

??

I'm just stating what I'm told since others are being told differently. Not that I'm right and others are wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom