• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jul 16, 2020
    I had them do the same thing for me. I was shipping some magazines to a friend in Virginia as a gift, they just wanted to verify that it was indeed me making the order and not a fraudulent charge. In my case, though, the shipping address and recipient were different from my billing address and name on my credit card, so I get and appreciate why they wanted that verification.

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    I hear all of these laws are going to be changed. Yet I haven't heard anything directly about the filibuster being discarded?

This would be the first thing that would have to happen, otherwise most of these leftist pipe dreams will be just that.

Kharn

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2008
    Hazzard County
    I believe Senate rules can only be changed on the first day of the term, which was 3 January. They have to wait until 2022 to change them now, unless they want to break the rules to change the rules.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    Apparently Cryin' Chuck and Cocaine Mitch have signed a power sharing agreement like one that existed in 2001. I would simply point to the 1939 non-aggression pact between Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union to show how that will go. In this case, Mitch is Stalin and Chuck is Hitler.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    I hear all of these laws are going to be changed. Yet I haven't heard anything directly about the filibuster being discarded?

This would be the first thing that would have to happen, otherwise most of these leftist pipe dreams will be just that.

I thought Joe Manchin was dead set against it.

He seems to be the Spoiler in the punch bowl for now.

W_Donahue

Jul 26, 2014
    I like to think we've all known this was coming. Pretty happy I invested in reloading supplies.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    I like to think we've all known this was coming. Pretty happy I invested in reloading supplies.

When they start going door to door, they'll come to your house and say, "Oh, the horror of it all! This guy is the worst of the worst. He reloads! Look at this arsenal. Take pictures. Round up this paraphernalia immediately!"

They'll say the same at my house. lol

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    I wouldn't even hold out hope for the supreme Court to uphold the Constitution on this one. Seems right now they're doing everything they can to refrain from doing their actual job.

Depending on how you view our current state of affairs, we are already (as I believe) or shall soon be in a post-constitutional era. Either way, the outlook is not good for our liberty.

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    It's almost to the point we're a large portion of gun owners will pay almost anything or any price for ammo

Why would that be irrational if tax on future purchases, or severe limits on how much one can buy or possess are passed increasing the price and therefore the value of already obtained ammo? They are being promoted by the Democrats. There are countries where you have to bring in your expended brass to buy any more ammo.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    Why would that be irrational if tax on future purchases, or severe limits on how much one can buy or possess are passed increasing the price and therefore the value of already obtained ammo? They are being promoted by the Democrats. There are countries where you have to bring in your expended brass to buy any more ammo.

I hate picking up brass. Eff that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom