• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 3paul10

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Sam has made a couple knives for me. He is a master blade smith, and his workmanship is top notch. If anyone is looking for a well made blade, axe, or sword, Sam is the man you're looking for.

Sam Salvati

blacksmith
    Apr 22, 2013
    Finksburg
    Very nice. How many hours do you have in that project?

I hate to say but not too many, about 10-12 as it is. Machine polish, not final fit yet or sharpened so about 20 all said and done. Used to do it for a living so that’s taking my time.

That is fantastic, nicely done Sir.

Thanks!!!

Haha I ain’t no star and I hate that show lol. I’ve told their recruiters to eat a handful of broken glass two or three times already. Was on a better show on YouTube called “man at arms reforged” if you wanna look.

Thanks for the kind words fellas! Been trying to get it in front of some dewalt guys but don’t know anyone there.

Gonna do a Milwaukee one soon and will do a build along to show everyone how I do it, then talk price if anyone’s interested.

Thanks Pete!

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    I hate to say but not too many, about 10-12 as it is. Machine polish, not final fit yet or sharpened so about 20 all said and done. Used to do it for a living so that’s taking my time.

Thanks!!!

Haha I ain’t no star and I hate that show lol. I’ve told their recruiters to eat a handful of broken glass two or three times already. Was on a better show on YouTube called “man at arms reforged” if you wanna look.

Thanks for the kind words fellas! Been trying to get it in front of some dewalt guys but don’t know anyone there.

Gonna do a Milwaukee one soon and will do a build along to show everyone how I do it, then talk price if anyone’s interested.

Thanks Pete!
    estimate a cost please...

Attachments

• tenor (15).gif
      tenor (15).gif
      290.3 KB · Views: 206

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419