• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • antco

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Calvert, MD
    I pulled a dummy move this morning and gently backed my trailer into the wife’s car, five minutes after I put her car there. Looking for your recommendations for a high quality auto body shop, preferably somewhat convenient to southern Calvert. The car needs a front bumper cover and some light sanding/fill work to the front fender, with everything blended in.

I’ll be paying out of pocket; not going to insurance with this. Who is good down here?

basscat

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    Calvert auto body. Off dares beach road. Great people and great work.

ENDuRUN

Jun 13, 2021
    Sounds good, thanks for the suggestions guys. I’ll reach out to each this week.

You probably already took care of the body work, but I have had to positive experiences with Caliber Collision. Obviously it is a national chain. Typically, I like to support local business, but their service really was great both times I needed body work done.

I now use Chesapeake Collision twice with good experience both times I used to use 2 guys but if you read the google reviews you will se why I left, the owner was yelling at my wife because she called to get het SUV towed to their repair shop, I was sitting next to her when she was on the phone and could hear it, I called back to talk to the owner about the poor customer service only to find out it was the owner who was yelling at my wife and then started to yell at me.

Trepang

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2015
    Southern Illinois
    My wife's car will be at Chesapeake Collision next week thanks to some douchebag that threw their door open hard enough into the side of her car to leave a 2" X 7" crease. $500 deductible thanks to someone else's lack of respect for anything.

Attachments

• Tammy Door 30 Jun 21.jpg
      Tammy Door 30 Jun 21.jpg
      59.3 KB · Views: 85

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads