• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nomo613

Nov 24, 2010
    pikesville
    Hey guys, its been a while since I've posted... I'm looking for a range on behalf of a not-for-profit Assotiation im part of. Its called NWCOA (National Wildlife Control Operator's Assn.) They are hosting a shooting in sensitive environments course for proffesional wildlife control operators like myself. They planned on having the course on the East Coast this year but they had a hard time locating a range that fit the description. If anyone knows of anywhere that fits the criteria, i would be grateful if you could let me know. They are trying to host the course in a couple of months and they are trying to finalize a location early this week.
    The criteria is as follows:
    -fits aprox. 2 dozen shooters (I believe 12 on the line at a time with 3 Ros present)
    - allows both air rifles and powder burners
    - allows engagement of targets (from a stationary position) from 10yds-100yds
    -has decent food and lodging within 15-20 minute drive
    -2 days on the range

They host this course as a perk to their members and do not make much off the course so the budget is VERY low. They have a few ranges in the midwest that charge $300 a day, and that is about the max they can afford. They arent looking for any amenities, just a piece of land that is zoned for this kind of activity. They may even be interested in bartering for registration to the course which is taught by a navy seal, but im not sure. Please, if anyone has any leads or suggestions hit me up. Thanks!

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    You may want to contact the AGC. I know in the past they have allowed similar groups to use the facilities during the week. I'd contact one of the officers with your request. It has to be presented to the Trustees and voted on.

https://agcrange.org/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom