• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Gun owner insurance is just another step to gun registration. Once they have your information for insurance, they have all they need.

That's one of the reason didn't go with my first choice for my gun collection insurance a few years ago. That policy required that I list each firearm and serial number. The one I have now is a blanket policy and I pay for specific dollar value without listing firearms or serial numbers.

tangent

Feb 28, 2013
    You run into the insurance scam for computers and cars all the time. They know it will last that long and then won't renew.

Growin up I remember a time when you could walk into a hardware store and buy sticks of dynamite, blocks of TNT and blasting caps OTC with no ID. Granted, being 7 or 8 at the time, I never did, but my uncle did! Besides, 25 cents a week doesn't go far. Did I just age myself?

I fondly remember going into gun shows where you could pick up pistols and AK's w no paperwork required. I miss those days. Guess you need to go to Afghanistan or something if you want that today :(

GMG66

Apr 19, 2018
    Just remember the bump stock law happened under the Trumpster. Quit blaming the dens for all your gun ownership issues. Plenty of us Democrat's lover our guns.

lemmdus

Feb 24, 2015
    Just remember the bump stock law happened under the Trumpster. Quit blaming the dens for all your gun ownership issues. Plenty of us Democrat's lover our guns.

Maybe so, but a very small minority of you do and the majority in your group just want to ban them out right and get rid of the 2nd Amendment. :mad54:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom