• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    So, the dreams of the grabbers are to grab all of them...

They can't even grab one month's worth of firearms - 2.7 million. There is no way to grab all those sold before March.

How many firearms now in the country?

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Wonder if April will beat March, especially after the march to further stimulate gun sales and antigunner comments (Stevens, Biden, etc) on repealing the second amendment.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Shares of some publicly traded firearms companies surged after the report, led by gains in Sportsman’s Warehouse, up over 8 percent as of 12:45 p.m. ET, Sturm Ruger, up 1.4 percent, and Vista Outdoor, up more than 4 percent.

Meanwhile, over at Dick's...

Shares of Dick's Sporting Goods Inc. DKS, +1.17% sank 6.3% in premarket trade Tuesday, after the sporting goods retailer beat fiscal fourth-quarter profit expectations, but missed on sales and provided a downbeat outlook

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/d...wnbeat-outlook-offsets-profit-beat-2018-03-13

:party29:

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    No way to know, but hopefully those purchases include plenty of first-time buyers, not just those adding more. We need greater numbers of people, to counteract the obstacles to lawful purchase and ownership erected by states such as our own.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Wonder if April will beat March, especially after the march to further stimulate gun sales and antigunner comments (Stevens, Biden, etc) on repealing the second amendment.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

No way to know, but hopefully those purchases include plenty of first-time buyers, not just those adding more. We need greater numbers of people, to counteract the obstacles to lawful purchase and ownership erected by states such as our own.

Fudds are even getting the message now. My wife's uncle, who has been a Fudd all of his life recently bought an AR lower and on Easter asked me to build the rifle for him. This, all because of Hogg and the rest of the left's minions.

This guy is 68 years old, been a hunter all of his life. He gets his Winchester 70 30.06 out of the closet in early November, verifies it's still sighted I with 3-4 shots at the range. Hopefully pulls the trigger 1 or 2 more times during deer season. Cleans the gun and puts it away until next November.

But he's building an AR15 rifle and is ordering 1000 rounds of ammo. You have to wonder are we building an even larger silent majority right under the nose of the Left? I sure hope so.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Wow, over 10% more than March 2017

Interesting trend:
    March 2016=2,523,265
    March 2017=2,433,092
    March 2018=2,767,699

People are more worried now than when Hillary was thought to be The Anointed One. I take this as a good sign. Folks are voting with their dollars. Their representatives need to take note.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    This guy is 68 years old, been a hunter all of his life. He gets his Winchester 70 30.06 out of the closet in early November, verifies it's still sighted I with 3-4 shots at the range. Hopefully pulls the trigger 1 or 2 more times during deer season. Cleans the gun and puts it away until next November.

But he's building an AR15 rifle and is ordering 1000 rounds of ammo. You have to wonder are we building an even larger silent majority right under the nose of the Left? I sure hope so.

Hell's bells, I didn't realise I needed an EBR until sometime in 2013. Now I have more than I can carry, and plenty of food for them. I'm thankful for Governor O'Malley and the MD GA for helping me see the light.

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    Happy to do my part! Bought a couple extra lowers that I hope to build or leave for my kids...the oldest of which isn't even 3 yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom