• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dvcrsn

Oct 13, 2010
    This proposal has a decided risk of abuse depending on who is allowed to call in the police. Neighbor across the street claimed the Labrador we had was "vicious" despite his ability to make friends with toddlers and cats while leaving her Shelties on a small front lawn behind a fence they could easily jump despite having a good sized dog run with a gate--I know about the run because she owns the first house my parents owned locally and she only moved the dogs after the city made it clear that she would lose them if they weren't moved behind a regular fence which she did by building a tall fence that violated code and had to be modified--if she knew I was a gun owner, i am sure she would try to get my guns confiscated permanently

NoMoreTreadingOnUs

Apr 2, 2013
    Garrett County
    Hogan announces support

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/politics/bs-md-gun-control-proposals-20180227-story.html

The bill is HB1302 introduced by Del. Valentino-Smith.

"Authorizing certain persons to seek an ex parte lethal violence protective order by filing a petition alleging the respondent poses an immediate and present danger of causing personal injury or injury to others due to the accessibility of a firearm; requiring that certain records provided in a certain petition or considered as evidence in a proceeding under the Act be protected from public disclosure under certain circumstances; requiring a court to set a certain hearing no later than 14 days after receipt of a certain petition; etc"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom