• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    So how to make Maryland great again....

1) Stop gerrymandering. The best way to do that is through the courts. While that's happening, the second best way is to register as a democrat, and make sure the worst of them get defeated in the democrat primary.

Read this article:

"A spokeswoman for Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan (R) said the suit highlights an unacceptable amount of political influence in Maryland’s redistricting efforts.

“Maryland has the most gerrymandered districts in the nation, and Gov. Hogan has made it very clear that the entire redistricting process needs to be fully reformed,” said Shareese DeLeaver Churchill. “Today’s decision highlights the importance of the governor’s bipartisan efforts to accomplish this reform and ensure that all voters are equally represented.”

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    You two are much smarter and more experienced with this stuff. I just have trouble with the concepts when it comes down to what I think is likely to be the result. The left is moving left faster than I can remember an ideology changing. I read what you guys write and all I think is "replace a Middleton type liberal, with a Mazur type liberal". I don't seek a benefit. The new guard is further left and more aggressive than the old group. I guess you guys have a plan, but without result to show for yourselves, I'm going to stick with things like the republican overthrow of Dundalk as my evidence of what is possible to work toward change. But I'm a radical right wing republican, and I don't think you can talk me off this ledge. I'll keep pulling in my direction, and you guys yours, hopefully we can meet in the middle.

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom