• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    The other side could care less about Gun Owners lives , they would dance with joy if a daily shooting would happen to any of us . Heck they celebrate the killing of babies by their hateful rhetoric .

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Was Michael Brown shot for stealing cigars or for brandishing a firearm in front of a police officer? Gary Willis was shot because he went for his gun and apparently fired it. I dislike the law and I testified and protested against it. If there was no 1302 Gary Willis would still be alive today. That said, actions have consequences and his were ill advised and fatal.

I’ve had the police at my door at 11:30 PM. I went to the door with a gun in my hand, looked through the sidelight and saw it was the police, put the gun down on the foyer table and went outside to see what on earth they wanted. I guess I could’ve been smoked by them if I had turned around and grabbed my gun but why would I?
    Many here say “he got what he deserved” when it’s a dindu acting stupid on a traffic stop but now that this guy was pulled over for a red flag instead of a broken tail-light we are all up in arms. I AM up in arms over the law and him needlessly being killed but he himself holds some responsibility.

It’s difficult for folks to see that. But it is true.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Hogan asked for the bill and forwarded a letter of support to a committee member. Someone has posted the letter on here. Certainly Hogan should share some of the blame, would't you think?

Yes... he is due blame for his part in this.
    Some... but not the level which is being dumped on him at our expense.

Like or hate him... (I’m not a fan personally) but his presence in the state house is needed to bring up the down ticket folks who are the only ones with the drive to help us change Maryland.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Not at a residence. Unless a portion of that residence is also used for business by that individual.

I kind of like the idea of challenging this law, maybe start with someone that works from home and progress from there?

Or, if we like, I can volunteer my neighborhood and my Senator (Rosapeppe) for a trial run.

SCV/SAR Patriot

UNRECONSTRUCTED
    Some not sole. Don't you think?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Some if not most since it was in his court last and he had a chance to veto. Besides I thought he was on our side when he first ran and received an A NRA rating and was endorsed by them. I expect crap like this from Democrats but I expected more from him and held him to a higher standard but I was wrong.

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    Some if not most since it was in his court last and he had a chance to veto. Besides I thought he was on our side when he first ran and received an A NRA rating and was endorsed by them. I expect crap like this from Democrats but I expected more from him and held him to a higher standard but I was wrong.
    Well we will have to disagree with each other and wait to see how the election goes then. Have a good day.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I kind of like the idea of challenging this law, maybe start with someone that works from home and progress from there?

Or, if we like, I can volunteer my neighborhood and my Senator (Rosapeppe) for a trial run.

Does Senator Rosadumdum work from home? And you have concrete solid evidence of that?

SCV/SAR Patriot

UNRECONSTRUCTED
    Yes... he is due blame for his part in this.
    Some... but not the level which is being dumped on him at our expense.

Like or hate him... (I’m not a fan personally) but his presence in the state house is needed to bring up the down ticket folks who are the only ones with the drive to help us change Maryland.

He hasn’t changed anything in my eyes other than we now have a governor with an R instead of a D

“His” spending budgets have been greater than any of O’Mally’s complete with funding for tons of wasteful programs like planned parenthood, casa de Maryland and many others too numerous to mention. He medled and got his way when the CC Republican Central committee selected Robin Frazier to fill Senator Joe Getty’s seat circumventing the committees bylaws. First stopped further distribution of Sons of Confederate Veterans tags then went back on his word and confiscating them all the while keeping Muslim Brotherhood tags.

Yeah he’s definitely changing Maryland for the better. I could go on an on.....

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD

Now, we’re talking!

Time to challenge the MD Democrat Safe Spaces Law...

“This Public Sidewalk is made for you and me...”

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Some on here have actually had bullets whizzing past their heads and stayed to get the job done anyway. And some just wouldn’t understand the feeling.

But, we can still respect the individual rights of others... since after all... we are a civil rights community.

Is there where I can get away with saying "REMF for life"???

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Does Senator Rosadumdum work from home? And you have concrete solid evidence of that?

He does not, but it would be interesting to challenge this law on the (perceived) 1st Amendment violation.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Now, we’re talking!

Time to challenge the MD Democrat Safe Spaces Law...

“This Public Sidewalk is made for you and me...”

No real sidewalks in our neighborhood, so not sure how this would work.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    If he answers office or constituent email at home, is he not working from home office and exempt from the protection of the statute?

lowoncash

Baned
    Jan 4, 2010
    Calvert county
    Maryland code, criminal law 3-904. I can't get it up here. Can somebody do that. Says it's ok to demonstrate at person's residence if it's a labor dispute.

https://codes.findlaw.com/md/criminal-law/md-code-crim-law-sect-3-904.html

Learn something new everyday.
    Leaves a lot of questions about definitions of some of the language.
    Would a silent demonstration be considered violating peaceful use?
    How far away does the demonstration have to be?
    Would a walk around the block be a violation?
    What if the event is positive recognition? Is it only a violation if the person doesn’t like it?

Brings a whole new meaning to Christmas caroling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom